basketball shorts

Cyrilsven1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am jealous of guys like your friend. He is obviously not ashamed of anything and proud of what nature has given him. I wish I was exactly like that, but unfortunately I was raised too conservatively:-(.

sean69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a guy maybe 20-25 at the liqour store that I frequent who wears nothing bball shorts. He clearly skips the underwear now and then and I'm suprised(not offended)that he gets away with it. I've kicked up the drinking a notch in an effort to get us a pic.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am jealous of guys like your friend. He is obviously not ashamed of anything and proud of what nature has given him. I wish I was exactly like that, but unfortunately I was raised too conservatively:-(.
I know how you feel. I was raised in a very conservative environment, too. The more that I saw other guys being comfortable wearing gym shorts without supportive underwear in public, the more that I wanted to do it. At first I felt self-conscious. Ultimately, I got used to the feeling of freedom, and there was no looking back. Honestly, if a guy is limp, what's the big deal?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There should be a law: basketball shorts may not be worn with underwear.

There's nothing better than a springy soft dick behind that loose shiny polyester. Shows everything beautifully.

Agreed. I live in the NYU area, luckily, and the minute the weather gets warm you see tons of boys doing the bbshorts or sweats/commando thing. I love this time of year.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
go commando all the time. I have some of these that I wear in the summer and some times to the gym. have never payed attention to how much I display when I'm out walking the dogs.

gketwin73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's normal to get hard when you first freeball, especially in mesh shorts. The more that you freeball, the easier it will be to not get a full hard on when you do it. Even though it can be somewhat embarrassing, isn't it exciting when you feel your dick start to get hard in a store? And you wonder if it's just going to be a semi, or if it's going to rage into a full boner?

Happens to me all of the time!! Love it when I get the lookers to follow me around the store ;):cool:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Double Lust
Thanks Sean69 just happened to pop in & clik on
enz

fyi used to owner/moderate a succesful Yahoo Group with similar, nice to re-live.

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
omg i love seaside heights we went the shore yesterday and there were sooooo
many super hot muscular macho young studs strolling around on the board walk
showing bulges and vpl my eyes feasted on the all you could eat buffet of guys in swim trunks comeing outta the water the fabric all wet and clingy and the basketball
shorts ;) watching them was the highlight of my trip
the ocean was fun to swim in but the guys were the major attraction

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dunno if there are different brands or cuts of these shorts or what. But I've got a decent amount of meat going on and I never show like this in these shorts.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dunno if there are different brands or cuts of these shorts or what. But I've got a decent amount of meat going on and I never show like this in these shorts.
Try Champion mesh gym shorts from your local sporting goods store. If you buy them the right size, they will fit nicely and show off your goods without being obscene.