Bath House Experiences?

I’m pretty new to the single life and after years of sexual frustration because of a shitty sex life in previous relationship, I’ve got some sexual goals I’m looking to conquer. There’s some bath houses in Seattle and Portland Oregon that I’m looking at trying out. The thought of NSA stranger sex is so hot to me. Has anyone gone before? Any good pointers, suggestions or anyone wanna buddy system it with me? Thanks!

AJasonSandwich

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m pretty new to the single life and after years of sexual frustration because of a shitty sex life in previous relationship, I’ve got some sexual goals I’m looking to conquer. There’s some bath houses in Seattle and Portland Oregon that I’m looking at trying out. The thought of NSA stranger sex is so hot to me. Has anyone gone before? Any good pointers, suggestions or anyone wanna buddy system it with me? Thanks!
I work at one in Portland, best time to go is on a Saturday night. That’s when you find the biggest and most diverse crowd. Twice a month we have black out parties in which all the lights are turned off and you wear a colored glow stick bracelet saying what your position is and what you’re looking for. Always a big turn out. And there are rules in place to make sure you’re safe.

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, can’t believe only one post in this thread.

I love going to bath houses. Great fun! Be bold and release your inhibitions. There is something for everyone there. It is a bit about timing find your right crowd, but each experience I’ve had has been one to remember, you can have private encounters or public. Either are carefree and sooo hot! Enjoy!

Reactions: Beardon