Bath House???

bigboner69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hey guys wondering who here has been to a gay or straight bathhouse.How was it (describe your expericence). What was the name of it???

Jesse James

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll admit to being the dirty whore that I am, and say I have been to FLEX LA, FLEX Columbus, and FLEX Cleveland, which is the largest bathhouse in the world since it's relocation. And, I have also been to The Club Columbus, and The Club Cleveland.

Flex Columbus is great because it just has this atmosphere where they treat you like family. The Club Columbus is great because it's just a few blocks from OSU and there is almost always a group of hot college guys there.

Flex Cleveland has a great facility, but the two times I have been there, which was right after they opened the new and improved facility, there wasn't many guys around. And, The Club Cleveland has a nice facility, and I have a really great story about that place, but I'm not sure if I want to share it.

As with everything else... protect yourself. I know it seems like I must live at these places, but I don't get a chance to get away very much, and often times when I do, I end up leaving without having an encounter even with myself. LOL

The pictures you get in your head of a bathhouse being full of dirty old, and often times, creepy guys, is often what you will find, depending on when you go. For example I have been there on days when there seemed to be a grandpa convention in town, no offense intended, and then there have been the days where sexy young college kids roamed the halls, and oh yes that time I got to fuck a really, really hot Cleveland firefighter! :yup:

Now that I have revealed my shame, I will go sit in a corner and except the whore label that invariably comes my way. :newangel:

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure if you call it a bathhouse, but I went to a Turkish hamam when I was in Istanbul.

After you change into a towel, you sit in a hot room for a few minute and then move to a hotter room to relax and open your pores. Next you go into another room where some guy scrubs you down with soap and water and then rinses you off. It's somewhere in between a shower and a massage. You finally move to a cool room to relax. I'm used to be nude in a lockerroom and sauna/steamroom znd was surprised to learn that you wear a towel around your waist the whole time.

Reactions: P.J.9

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I'm not sure if you call it a bathhouse, but I went to a Turkish hamam when I was in Istanbul.

After you change into a towel, you sit in a hot room for a few minute and then move to a hotter room to relax and open your pores. Next you go into another room where some guy scrubs you down with soap and water and then rinses you off. It's somewhere in between a shower and a massage. You finally move to a cool room to relax. I'm used to be nude in a lockerroom and sauna/steamroom znd was surprised to learn that you wear a towel around your waist the whole time.

I've been to a hammam too, was so cool! The massage with the soap was cool.
Allthough a gay guy was stalking me a few days later and that wasn't cool. He asked things i definitely didn't want to do! And don't forget that I was 16 then!

Last edited:

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I'll admit to being the dirty whore that I am, and say I have been to FLEX LA, FLEX Columbus, and FLEX Cleveland, which is the largest bathhouse in the world since it's relocation. And, I have also been to The Club Columbus, and The Club Cleveland.

Flex Columbus is great because it just has this atmosphere where they treat you like family. The Club Columbus is great because it's just a few blocks from OSU and there is almost always a group of hot college guys there.

Flex Cleveland has a great facility, but the two times I have been there, which was right after they opened the new and improved facility, there wasn't many guys around. And, The Club Cleveland has a nice facility, and I have a really great story about that place, but I'm not sure if I want to share it.

As with everything else... protect yourself. I know it seems like I must live at these places, but I don't get a chance to get away very much, and often times when I do, I end up leaving without having an encounter even with myself. LOL

The pictures you get in your head of a bathhouse being full of dirty old, and often times, creepy guys, is often what you will find, depending on when you go. For example I have been there on days when there seemed to be a grandpa convention in town, no offense intended, and then there have been the days where sexy young college kids roamed the halls, and oh yes that time I got to fuck a really, really hot Cleveland firefighter! :yup:

Now that I have revealed my shame, I will go sit in a corner and except the whore label that invariably comes my way. :newangel:

There is a The Club in Florida too, would love to hear your The Club story please do share it.

I've been to a hammam too, was so cool! The massage with the soap was cool.
Allthough a gay guy was stalking me a few days later and that wasn't cool. He asked things i definitely didn't want to do! And don't forget that I was 16 then!

In terms of sexual maturity, 16 Dutch years are equivalent to:

18 Swedish years
22 French years
23 Italian years
30 German years
57 Saudi years
63 English years
84 American years

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey guys wondering who here has been to a gay or straight bathhouse.How was it (describe your expericence). What was the name of it???
:yumyum: Ritch Street Baths in San Fransisco and The Mine Shaft in New York years ago. These two places was where the pigs played. lol :wiggle:

Last edited: