Bathgate xtreme once a day for 15 minutes (3x5 minutes)

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Which results should I aspect?

How long did it took you to get your first inch in lent and in girth?

Which you find easier to gain?

Even without permanent gains - how long did it took you to "step up" in the tube and reach a new inch?

Reactions: cockydude2018

Been doing it for a little over a year fairly consistently. X40. Went from around 7.5 to a shade under 9” in the tube. Girth surprisingly isn’t much different. Maybe 5.75 to 6. Sometimes 6.25 if I get a good session. Some of this is due to adding the wine vac similar to your extreme hand pump and I think losing weight has helped.

Reactions: Stratavos

Been doing it for a little over a year fairly consistently. X40. Went from around 7.5 to a shade under 9” in the tube. Girth surprisingly isn’t much different. Maybe 5.75 to 6. Sometimes 6.25 if I get a good session. Some of this is due to adding the wine vac similar to your extreme hand pump and I think losing weight has helped.

Make sure you take breaks as needed. Start slow until you get conditioned. Jelq in between sets to restore blood flow and lower fluid retention. Have fun! It’s way better than extending for 6 hours a day. I did that and I hated it even though it’ll result in gains for most people.

squibby457

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Permanent thicker? Or only after a pump?

So far the girth seems to holding strong. Probably need a larger Bathmate girthwise at this point. Enormous immediate post pump and holds pretty strong several hours afterwards. So far I am quite pleased. I’ll try and post some pics later to show size.