Bathhouse? Anyone?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So VERY VERY TRUE! Bbucko dispense wise advice. Sit at his feet and pay attention!

But please! Say it ain't so my dear Bbucko! No out-in-the-open sex? Now, here we have a MAJOR difference in tribal sexual practices between Anglo and Latino sauna (bath house) cultures. Of course, Latinos do like to show off (or so has been my experience).

Although it's been about 15 years since I've been to one, the bathhouses in Paris followed the same general pattern I described above (swank to skeeze) except that there were places for public exhibitionism and sex in addition to the tiny, private cabines.

There was an especially clean and well-equipped place just north of the Grands Boulevards where a little muscleman and I cavorted in the jacuzzi trading blowjobs and another within spitting distance of the Gares du Nord et de l'Est that had a rather nice glory hole room outfitted with dozens of holes in all sizes and heights where I gorged myself while be jerked from behind by a splendid piece of Gallic masculinity all in the open.

But the Anglo-Saxon puritan streak dies hard even in Sunny SoFla. Beyond some titty tugging and deep kissing, very little happens in the common areas of the places I've been to as recently as a month ago. Though, as I've written, few have qualms about rutting with the door to one's room ajar. This seems to be acceptable to the more circumspect sensibilities here.

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for all the comments. I am in Dallas and we only have 2 here, The Club and Midtowne Spa. I'm a top that is considering being vers.....

I've been to both in Dallas. Midtowne seems to cater to a more hardcore ethnic crowd, has three floors and a maze. The club was renovated awhile back and is pretty nice. I like the wet area arrangement. The shower and whirlpool area seperates the dry and wet saunas so there's lots of bobbing dick traffic between the two. The rooms are to the back and they have a nice pool. I believe they've done some further updates but I've not been there now in probably 3 years.

I find they're an extension of the bar scene with the same games going on. Even though everyone is there for exactly the same thing, they still play the pretty/not pretty games. If you're not above average to look at or have a six pack (or big dick), you'll get your fair share of "no thanks". The young boys tend to flock together and thus can get annoying. The serious ones will break away from the pack and have fun on their own. I've spent many a day at Club Dallas. I'll probably go back some day just for grins (and a quick toss) but for now, XTube has kept me distracted.

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sorry, did we misunderstand something? Where didn't you say you were in one of those pictures? Of course, perhaps you're just the hand.

give it a rest NICK8...you continually make yourself look like more of an idiot than i suspect you really are..
your probably some lonely old guy that hasn't had any cock or ass in a number of years, and now that ur old, shriveled, you hand out all this crap. For the record, i will always reject your processing. Your missing something in ur life and for the life of me, I sure can't and figure it out and don't care to figure it out.

make it a great weekend NICK8...perhaps a bathhouse might work for you?

I took the pic asshole..dahhh..like it was that hard to figure out.
and u have a graduate degree?
gives one pause...

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your very funny, I didn't even say i thought any of those pictures was of you, I was just surprised that one of them was so obviously photoshopped.

P.S. the advice aswell as not making much sense sort of makes you sound nuts. :tongue:

yeah I'm a riot..after nick8 and you suggested that the pic was photo shopped, i suspect it may be..i don't know..i only took the pic..but that was in 1986...
a few years ago, the guy that was blowing the cock, wanted me to send him the pic...i did..
he sent it back...and if i can find the original..i will check it out...the orginal has his full upper body..
i have to admit, i know nothing about using photo shoppe...im not artistic or terribly creative.
sorry to have bitten off ur head if that is how ur perceived my post.

NICK8 and i go way back...we have never liked each other and i can't wait until October 1st 2009...my membership expires and I'm outta hear...and now, i don't have two accounts, i won't be banned as nick8 is so desperately hoping..and started rumors last march that i had been banned and that i had two accounts...
one, i didn't know there would be a need for two accounts...I'm too cheap to pay for one account let alone two, and yet, i have paid for other guys memberships...
i chose to leave as i choose to leave this time. i thought the place might have changed, the guy would be less prissy...the climate in the gay community is so corrupt and PROGRESSIVE, its hard for me to comprehend why all this Barry support...but oh well...as soon as all u guys loose all ur freedom of choice...i hope u will all be happy with the outcome.
after all, its all about how we all process..
thanks for ur note.
and again, im sorry if i bothered you in anyway
r

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although it's been about 15 years since I've been to one, the bathhouses in Paris followed the same general pattern I described above (swank to skeeze) except that there were places for public exhibitionism and sex in addition to the tiny, private cabines.

There was an especially clean and well-equipped place just north of the Grands Boulevards where a little muscleman and I cavorted in the jacuzzi trading blowjobs and another within spitting distance of the Gares du Nord et de l'Est that had a rather nice glory hole room outfitted with dozens of holes in all sizes and heights where I gorged myself while be jerked from behind by a splendid piece of Gallic masculinity all in the open.

But the Anglo-Saxon puritan streak dies hard even in Sunny SoFla. Beyond some titty tugging and deep kissing, very little happens in the common areas of the places I've been to as recently as a month ago. Though, as I've written, few have qualms about rutting with the door to one's room ajar. This seems to be acceptable to the more circumspect sensibilities here.

You need to go at the right time. I was at Clubhouse 2 in Fort Lauderdale for a huge party they have every year in July and it was a line out the door to get in. Inside ther were slings and mattresses all over the common areas and guys fuking like dogs practically on top of each other. It's one of the sexual hightlights of my life (and what heaven should be like).

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You need to go at the right time. I was at Clubhouse 2 in Fort Lauderdale for a huge party they have every year in July and it was a line out the door to get in. Inside ther were slings and mattresses all over the common areas and guys fuking like dogs practically on top of each other. It's one of the sexual hightlights of my life (and what heaven should be like).

You're right: I gotta go more often. I've only been to the Clubhouse 2 twice.