Bathhouse experience

bkbll2010

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been to steamworks in Chicago more then once with my current bf. we will give each other oral with people watching and had sex in one of the rooms. It's a clean, nice place. We also went to one in Vegas, it was dirty and not very nice. I wouldn't recommend the one in Vegas.

kr8zy

Loved Member
Media
Ive only had limited experiences with them, but I think the one problem I have with them is that they are a bit boring. If you are not super attractive it is a little harder to hook up, and that is pretty much all it is about. Mot of what I saw were people walking around in towels, most of the action was in private cubicles. Don't know if that one in San Jose is different, though.

toofargone

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Went to one in Providence four years ago that was mediocre. I went with a guy, everyone else there was watching us, not much selection and not very diverse in age. Steamworks here in Chicago can be a good time. I've been twice and both times there was a good crowd and good music, plus it's always clean.

beach_bud

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Does this post sound like a combination of all the bathhouse fantasies you've ever heard or read? That is not to say the most incredible of events, coincidences can't happen. Think of the odds.
You're an idiot - I've been to Steamworks several times and have gphad similar hot experiences - the dude is sharing a hot story on LPSG - let him enjoy it.