Bathhouse vs Adult Bookstore

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Peverell Piledriver, Oct 22, 2010.

1. D_Peverell Piledriver

D_Peverell Piledriver Account Disabled

This is something I have wondered about for a long time.

Why do guys visit an adult bookstore to get off? All they do is whip out their dick and get sucked off for a couple of seconds. There is the real possibility of getting caught and hauled off by the cops. This could be your worst nightmare.

I personally prefer going to a gay bathhouse. Find some dude you are interested in, then go to your room or his and have all the sex both of you want. You can suck and fuck as long as the two of you want. Then do it again with another dude, etc, etc, etc! No possibility of getting yourself arrested.

What are your thoughts?

2. gra

gra Member

The Bookstore: I like them.... I like to suck & give pleasure to the guys receiving. I've had the experience where the guy receiving has enjoyed "it" so much that it has gone on for 3 Hours. He was enjoying so much & so was I. In this situation, he did not want to be seen, and I respect that.
    For The Bathhouse: ..... There's lots of "pradeing" going on first before any action.... I think....What a waste of time.... Why not "Cut-To-The Chase" and go for it. Let's face it, everybody is not there to "Write Their Life History"... They are there for a reason. !!!!

3. inside_man

inside_man Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Generally, I go to bathhouses when I'm on vacation. For some reason, I associate it as part of an out-of-town activity. I live in NYC and I haven't been to any of the bathhouses here in years (they also suck!). As for bookstores, I don't generally worry about cops in those places. You can sometimes get a great blowjob, spend less than 5 bucks and be on your way in a matter of minutes--but you have to find a good bookstore which (thanks to the internet) is becoming harder to do.

4. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

B careful of bath houses - one was raided recently in Texas - about 8 arrests!

5. Pecker Check

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The level of casual intimacy Dallas describes as possible and desireable in a bathhouse may (for others) be MUCH MORE SCAREY than a bookstore. Now, I'm too old, and my vision is too compromised, to go to bookstores. Nor do I want to. I've accepted that I'm no longer fantasy material, and I no longer trust my vision in low-light situations. But there was a day when bookstores or dark paths in woods were my fantasy of choice . Then, the "culture" of the bathhouse (with its emphasis on parading, posturing for attention, and the subsequent need to satisfy a trick's expectations -- maybe even conversation!) risked too much ego involvement. I could more easily handle wham bam, thank you ma'am (oops, sir), and I found gratification in the short-term attention I could score. Older and more self-confident now, I look back on my past as though I were watching somebody else's old movie. We find ourselves by traveling different paths: it's best not to be too critical of others.

6. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

For some guys, the chase, the risk, etc. is part of the thrill. Both of these places are kind of a throwback to the days before the internet, when it was much harder for guys to hook up. Like gym cruising, restroom cruising, adult movie theaters, and so forth, I think these scenes still have a little bit of a following, but nothing like it used to be. All of these places also have the advantage of "then-and-there" sex, however fleeting and risky, if the guys don't have their own place to go to to fool around, as is typically the case.

From what little exposure (no pun intended) I had to the adult bookstore scene, actual gay guys there were few and far between - it was mostly "straight" guys cruising for guy-sex. The busiest time was always between 5 and 8 in the evening, when all the husbands and boyfriends were on the way home from work. Now, you find them instead on Craigslist, Manhunt, and Adam4Adam.

Draft saved Draft deleted