Bathhouses in London

Kubed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey

Has anyone been to any of the London bathhouses, in particular chariots? I want to go for the first time but really not sure which one is the best to go to out of the different branches! Also how do these places work?? Bit nervous about going alone!

Tovidious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have been to Chariots in Shoreditch a couple times and really like it. I loved sitting by the pool and watching the hot guys dive in the pool and swimming naked. They also have two showers and two hot tubs. For me, a big time voyeur, it's great because you can see so much there. I would highly recommend it!

You might wanna check out the naked club 'Nudity' in Vauxhall, London as well. Only been there once since it's only twice a month and I only get to London once a year, but it was awesome. I so wanna get there on one of their foam party nights. In a lot of ways I would prefer it to a bath house. Everyone in naked, no towels allowed, which is great for cock watching, and it is incredible watching all the sex going on. In that way much better then a bath house.

I went to the Vault my last time over in May 2011 when I was over for the Wedding. They have naked nights and they are pretty cool as well. The only problem with naked clubs is that there are no showers to clean up in afterward. lol

Gramme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To be honest some of them are awful. It is best to go to a smaller warmer place. Chariots at Shoreditch is a cavernous empty cold warehouse. All the men go around with towels on all the time even in the saunas and steam rooms. There is a strange area called a maze with doorless cubicles with hole in walls to other cubicles, all totally avoided and empty. Hairy middle aged men in towels prowl around snatching doors open a crack, looking, and then closing the doors again sharply. Just prowling around not doing anything. Very weird, a bit spooky.
The only nice part is the largish bathing pool where being naked is a necessity. That is the only nudity you will see in Chariots shoreditch. That and the changing room which is dirty. Maybe I went on a bad night. As for sex best to go with a companion.