Bathhouses/saunas

Hi to all

I know there are some topics about bathhouses/saunas and ethics...

But what do you think generally about those places?

In my opinion, it would be fun to go and see those places, of course health comes first...

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I frequent baths and sex clubs as well as sex resorts. The majority of them are clean, well kept and have a good amount of guys there..though that does depend on day and time (i/e. Fri nights way busier than Monday mid-day). Nearly all give out condoms, though I always carry XL's with me for the horsemen since that size doesn't get supplied.If you enjoy multiple partners, sport fucking for show or the like it is a great environment to be in and very natural and satisfying; you juts have to unprogram yourself from the ingrained social guilt you've been raised with to think such sex is bad.

I don't know about other places, but in general I feel as though the stories written about them are better to read than actually visiting said places. Lots and lots of older men frequent these places (like 50+) and usually very seedy. Young men in their 20's will not (probably never) be the majority there as our generation mostly uses apps and what not. Me personally, I'm not really into older men, and men high on drugs or rampant popper use so I don't go to saunas/bathhouses anymore. There were a few good looking guys there I will add but don't expect them to be the majority unless the sauna has strict entrance guidelines.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never went to a sauna/bathhouse per se but I have hooked up with guys in sex clubs. Some guys were creepy, others were hot. One of my best memories was seeing this amazingly hot guy that I had been after for years bent over. I casually walked over and started fucking him. He started moaning like a girl and I got so turned off I stopped and moved on. Never looked at him the same way ever again!

ChicagoPole

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My first visit to Steamworks in Chicago was simply about my curiosity about the place. Much to my surprise the faculty is spotless and run like a nice hotel. Clean. Modern. Efficient. I've been back once or twice and frankly, it's a nice social atmosphere for the most part.

There's a wide range of people there - "Something for everyone" as the saying goes. From voyeur to exhibitionist and everything in between, the level of participation is whatever is comfortable for you. I felt that most everyone there respected this concept. I do think it's important to understand that everyone there is there for a sexual experience of some sort and as MuscledHorse said above "you just have to unprogram yourself from the ingrained social guilt you've been raised with to think such sex is bad."

Whether it's a guys night out or if you're restless, a night at Steamworks is a reasonably nice place to spend an evening. I've been to only two other bathhouses, neither of which were as nice as this place. I suspect there are plenty of seedy ones around, though less and less as the Internet has lessened the need for people to congregate in order to meet one another.

Which brings me to something else that I liked about going to baths. The guys there were looking at one another, rather than at their phones.

musclebunz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Went to a trans sex club, all cross dressers. But watched allot, then had a cd hold on around my neck while a huge black cock fucked her.

It was like I was her cuckold and held her ass open while she got fucked. Then she went to tease me and I blew my load instantly. Lol it was hot cause it hit her face