Bathhouses/sexclubs....Does anyone still go?

bigbadger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wondering if anyone on here has ever been to or utilized a bathhouse/sex club. I have never been to one but the thought has crossed my mind. I was wondering what to expect if I do go to one and what type of men/people go to those places. I've always imagined that they are full of older, heavy, overweight, out of shape, disgusting men, but I could be wrong. Could anyone please give some advice on what to expect of this possible experience. By the way, if I do go of course I will be partaking in safer sex. I could be wrong, but I just posted this here because I did not know where else to post this.

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi - it's been awhile since I've been to one but it was always a pleasant experience. As with anything, you control the rules!!! That's the way it should be with anything in life!
You will find ALL TYPES AND SHAPES.

Let us know what transpires. Good Luck.

heathandjake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi. Bathouses are like amusement parks. You've been to one you've been to all of them. The only real difference is the people that go there. Having frequented bathouses in Houston, San Antonio, New Orleans, Washington, D.C., Mexico, and Puerto Rico I can honestly say I've had plenty of fun at each and every one of those bathhouses. As previously mentioned YOU and no one else is in control. Some visits are better than others. Some of my most memorable moments have been fucking a "straight" private catholic university fraternity boy to being one of eight worshipping a Mexican stripper's well-proportioned body (all at once). Yes, it is possible...he he he.

Enjoy your upcoming visits!