bathing suit salesgirls in thailand

8inchy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i bought a bathing suit in thailand years ago. it was a pricey addidas sort of trunk style speedo. it was tight and clingy looked like H&M underwear. i was nervous cause not only was my girlfriend outside the fabric changeroom wall, there were 2 incredibly fine loooking thai salesgirls. it gave me a semi in seconds.
I came out, part ready to exhibit, part embarrased by it all. my girlfriend responded with some guarded cautioun . She attempted to stand in the sightlines of the 2 girls, not sure whether i was embarassed or if I didnt know that the reveal was so significant. (she shagged me senseless later) the girls however were all gorgeously wide eyed and smiling. i didnt parade as much as I have in the scenario I ve revised and rep[layed in my wank bank for years after words

needless to say i bought the overpriced suit.

has anyone else on the board enjoyed the experience with sales clerks or wish they;'d pushed it a little further? :beer:

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bought a bathing suit in trunk-style-speedo.
I didn't know that the reveal was significant.

Has anyone else on the board enjoyed this experience ?

Yes.
Goes with the territory.
:)

Wished they'd pushed it a little further ?
[post=354266]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

No.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by 8inchy@Oct 22 2005, 07:37 PM

has anyone else on the board enjoyed the experience with sales clerks or wish they;'d pushed it a little further? :beer:
[post=354266]Quoted post[/post]​

Funny you should ask.

I can remember when I purchased some long bicycling tights made of lycra. I suspected they were going to create quite a profile and when I tried them on in the fitting room I wasn't disappointed. The solid color added to the bulge effect.

When I came out of the fitting room the sales lady did a bit of a double take and then found an excuse to begin straightening up the merchandise on display near the viewing mirror. She was even bold enough to remark they looked good on me.

Made my day.

SG