Bathing suit stolen

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by lowhung, Dec 23, 2006.

1. lowhung

lowhung Active Member

Albums:
    Anyone ever been swimming with their friends and had them steal your bathing suit?

Just this summer I was swimming with my buds in their pool when I made the big mistake of taking off my suit and going skinnydipping. I was expecting everybody else to join in with me but they didn't.

This lead to a lot of comments about it looking how it looked like I had a salami hanging off of me under the water. Another said it looked like I had a long rudder dangling down when I was swimming. Of course I started to get self-conscious because I was expecting everybody else to join in. As I swam back to get my suit back on the deck one of my friends grabbed it and threw it up on a tree branch.

So there I was completely naked and wet, jumping up to try to get my suit with my cock slapping up against my chest and down against my thighs each time I jumped. Everyone was laughing and I was beginning to get pissed off and slightly humiliated. I am a complete showoff when it comes to my body but I really hadn't expected the situation to go so far.

So finally I got a chair and got my suit. Now I feel a little awkward about it...don't like friends looking at me and thinking "big dick". It's ok for lovers and strangers but not friends and family.

In any case, some of my friends related the incident to their girlfriends so that led to some interest on their part so it was kind of a mixed result.

2. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

wish that will happen to me !!! there is no place to get nude out side in st. louis :(

3. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Huh?:rolleyes:

4. dreamer20

Gold Member

Well spotted Rubi. This story reeks of "the 15 inch" variety of tales by his mention of it slapping against his chest.
    Had he said abdomen the tale would not be so susupicious.:rolleyes:

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

That is soooooooo tacky. Hanging clothing on a tree.

Gauche.

6. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

"LoL" just wouldn't be enough.

I saw that an immediately sneezed. I have allergies you know. To certain things.

7. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Ain't it awful?:cool:

8. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

The pouch on the speedo was so large the neighbors thought it was a tent. They called the zoning board to complain about the people living in the tree.

9. vindicari

vindicari Member

Albums:
    methinks this is what falls into the bullshit category.

10. D_Lodovicus Mountmary

I truly agree vindicari.

11. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, yeah. That's the word. For the thing I'm allergic to.

12. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    I have to watch my bikini's when I go to the showers they have been known to end up in someone elses gym bag...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

13. mister_y

mister_y New Member

haha, this is an nasty thing to do, but very funny if you aren't the person whos bathing suit is stolen.
    This has never happened to me but I can understand you dont feel that comfortable when you have to walk naked to your friends!

14. notsmallmatt

notsmallmatt New Member

Albums:
    you guys have some kinda problem. the guy mixes up the word chest and stomach and you all jump all over it as a fake... i mean.. hes got a ton of pics of an undoubtedly big dick so i cant figure out what youre trying to prove??

this totally smacks of highschool crap... if you dont think hes cool enough to be in your big dick clique maybe you should be catty though PM's.. cuz doing it in public really makes you all look immature and pathetic..

oh yeah.. "JUST MY OPINION" ha!

15. lowhung

lowhung Active Member

Albums:
    Hah! It seems I've offended the big dick accuracy police...(most of whom have chosen to post no pictures of themselves. I wonder why...) Thanks for your support. People shouldn't get so caught up in being 100% literal with every word. Ok my cock slapped against my stomach and not my chest.

The fact I might have been trying to convey was that I was turned on by the whole episode. My cock got semi-hard. I wanted it to be big but not so big it would be embarrassing...and that's what happened.

I'm heterosexual and don't like friends looking at me and thinking "big dick". It's a peculiar kind of uncomfortable feeling...yet at the same time I think it's a turn-on to show off and walk around naked.

I've learned to avoid this kind of situation ever since this happened. I definitely want friends to see me for who I am and not for a physical attribute. So it's sexy and I definitely replayed that event in my mind many times...especially all the comments...but at the same time it wasn't worth the uncomfortable feeling afterward around them.

Oh, and by the way, my cock can touch my upper chest...there's a picture of it in the gallery and I'm not 100% hard there either. So there.

16. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    *Aachoo*

Excuse me.
    I'm so not apart of any clique on LPSG. That's laughable. I'm more an outcast.

I can tell he was trying to tell the story so it'd be "hot" or something, but I guess for someone who's not looking at this board for "hot" stories, I just read it and laughed. It's hard to take someone seriously when they're like "My cok slapses my chist!"

My intent was definitely not to "flame" him, but I just expressed my opinion. Without the attempt to defame his character, as you are attempting to defame mine and others.

Any self sucker can touch their penis to their chest. That doesn't make it any longer. That shows flexibility not so much size.

17. yogo

yogo New Member

Albums:
    You tell em LongHung, a little artistic licence does hurt anyone!. Though watch your eyes
    Must have been embarassing

18. Pjurlover

Pjurlover New Member

Albums:
    A long time ago back in college, I was spending my junior year in France with a group of about 50 students from colleges around the country, mostly women. We spent most of the year in Paris but they had us spend the first month in Biarritz, a resort town on the Atlantic near the Pyrennes.

One day I was at the beach with a group of girls from the program. I didn't know them well at all, but the weather was nice and, just making conversation, I said it would be great to go for a swim. None of us was dressed in swimwear, or so I thought. But to my surprise one of the girls pulled a smallish towel out of her bag and pulled down her gym shorts, revealing a bikini bottom. She said, "here, you can put on my shorts." I said, "no . . . I can't . . ." but the other girls said, awww go ahead . . . so it became kind of a dare. I felt that I couldn't back down and did an on the beach change (which I had seen Europeans do), wrapping the towel around my waist, sliding d down my shorts and boxers and slipped on the gym shorts.

What I hadn't occurred to me, however, is that the gym shorts where off-white in color, with no liner . . . and I didn't have anything on underneath. I went into the water and had a little swim, with the girls chatting on the beach nearby.

When I emerged from the water, I noticed that sheesh the shorts were quite "see through when wet" and, as they were soaking wet and clung to my body, my cock was quite visible and there was no way to hide it. We used to call the girl who gave me her shorts "blow job lips," and I think she knew what would happen when I got in the water, but ignorant and unassuming me, this hadn't even crossed my mind beforehand.

The girls obviously noticed my cock and I could feel their eyes on it. This made me kind of excited and my cock began to grow. I said, "ummm I hadn't thought that your shorts would become see through," I said to 'blow job lips,' I think I'm going to need that towel now." "Not so fast," she said. She and the other girls then giggled and chuckled a bit as they looked at my cock. Another girl said, "oh, it doesn't matter . . . " but the girls weren't even trying to be subtle about looking at my semi-erect and growing cock. (I was very, very skinny at the time . . . so my body didn't look like it does today, but that didn't seem to matter!)

They were circled around me and my clothes were further up the beach. They didn't take my clothes, but it was ohhh several minutes before "blow job lips" would give me her towel. Eventually she did and the towel dried my body, but the shorts were quite wet and still quite see-through. I was at once mortified -- these were my "classmates" -- and excited as these women were staring at my cock.

I got dressed again and handed the wet gym shorts back to "blow job lips." I said, "you knew that was going to happen, didn't you?" And she didn't say anything in reply, but the corners of those blow job lips turned up and that was more interesting than a verbal reply. At that point, I left the girls, somewhat embarrassed but also turned on. No one said anything about it after that. It was all just in fun.

But when we got back to Paris, damned if one of the girls didn't approach me and ask me if I wanted to stop over where she lived and bring my guitar. She was one of the more "prim and proper" girls in the group, but she had a kickass body and absolutely perfect, medium sized breasts with nipples that seemed to be permanently erect. She said she played the piano and there was a piano at the place she was staying. We made a date and I went over. And let's just say we didn't play music very long but we did play together for the rest of the afternoon. We were both extremely horny after being without anybody to fuck for over a month. She was a great fuck. And I had a "girlfriend" and it lasted until about the Christmas break.

She told me she had gotten very horny when she saw me in those see-through shorts a while back, but had been too shy to say anything. But eventually she did and that "embarrassing" situation had worked out quite nicely.

I realize that there are some tales above which are obviously bs, but this is an absolutely true story. . . Hell, it was over 30 years ago now but I remember it like it was yesterday as one of the erotic highlights of that year. And more significantly, that was when I started to realize that girls really liked my cock and that I liked to show it ;-)

19. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    They are after all only human...I might put you in the gym bag :rolleyes:

20. Duane.Ament

Duane.Ament Member

Bro, you have a beautiful cock...be proud of it.

I'm sorry that the situation was humiliating to you. Your experience sounds a bit strange...and that's why other have said that it was total bullshit. But I'm taking you at your word.

If it ever happens again, I think that you should just stand there, smile, and be proud of your manhood. Your cock is hot. Be proud of it.

Draft saved Draft deleted