Bathing Suit trouble, is it being young?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by mattsrod7, Jul 4, 2005.

1. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey guys, i have some problems with bathing suits. I have a pair of trunks, with the netty thing inside that suposingly keeps it in. But when ever i get hard, you can clearly see a large tent in my pants no matter where i am. Is there a way to position cock in trunks or a way to prevent it from happening. I get hard all the time, and a lot for no reason. Any ideas or suggestions. Like i'll lay out for a tan, and after like 5 min, im hard, with a tent, and i have to roll over, or position the cock, under my waist band, but then if i stand up, it'll fall out, ie not good.

2. jonb

Gold Member

It's just hormones. I think you have to be like one inch to not pitch a tent.

3. Bananaman

Bananaman New Member

Boy, do I understand this one. I have a terrible time not showing in trunks anyway, and if I do happen to get a stiffy there's no way I can hide it.
    The only suggestion I can make is to wear really snug tighty whities under the suit & wear a fairly baggy suit as well. That's the only thing I can do, and even that doesn't work if I'm hard. I do find, though, that if I'm confined well I tend to not get fully erect. You just have to be able to put up with the tight undies.

The smart thing, I think, is to just ignore it, though I have to admit I have a very tough time doing that myself. I know that it's certainly true for me that if I worry about how much I'm showing it almost guarantees that I'll get a woody just from thinking about it, and hell, I'm 45 years old!

B-man

4. mavedick

mavedick New Member

Albums:
    One solution would be to wear a really tight jock under your trunks. If it's tight enough, it should prevent your getting very hard.

Another solution would be to become a naturist and get over the embarrassment.

5. robertomuro

robertomuro New Member

I like your second suggestion :)

6. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

Donchahatethat ?

Nope.
    Youth probably exacerbates the situation, but all ages suffer.

Yup.
    Hot sun does that, especially if you purposefully wear black.

I drop into a squat when it happens. Gets uncomfortable and crampy after awhile - or get back in the water.

Watch out for kids wearing a facemask or goggles.

I was with my first fiance in their El Cajon, CA pool once when it happened. Asked her to snuggle up against me to shield as her Dad was prowling around underwater with facemask & snorkel. He cruised by, looked our way, looked back the in the direction he was going and suddenly swooshed the water around his head as he returned to "lock on".
    Jeepers !
    Spilled the beans, somehow.
    Goggles make everything look larger than they are underwater.

Boy was she peeved !
    We were trying to keep the premarital "goings-on" secret.
    Phooy !

7. MattBoyMA

MattBoyMA Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I usually wear a Speedo under my trunks. It doesn't completely help, but at least I don't have this huge tentpole sticking out.

8. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Enjoy those "tentpoles" boys. Before you know it, you're going to be my age. Believe it or not.

9. MysteryMeat

MysteryMeat New Member

When you’re swimming and leaving the water, ever do the “Pluck”. Grabbing your shorts and peeling them away from your skin? I’ve forgotten to do that a few times, leaves no room to the imagination. Everything gets outlined. Rather annoying too, erections always seem to sneak up on me. All I can think of right now is lots of duct tape. Lots and lots of duct tape.

10. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I used to worry about stuff like this, but I dont really care anymore. I was walking on Brighton Beach and Coney Island this past weekend in board shorts when my friend pointed out that I was flopping and swinging in an obvious way. I looked down and noticed he was right, it was flopping and swinging in a really obvious way (it was a hot sunny day!)...so I just kept walking. Other guys were showing a lot more than I was by wearing euro bikinis. All it got me was a couple of really nice smiles from girls walking past, and I can live with that sort of attention. B)

Just remember, all guys have the same standard equipment, so its not like you have anything to feel uncomfortable about. Its certainly nothing to feel badly about, unless you're getting inspected by your girl's dad...then ya got other issues to worry about.

11. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

Yup.
    I was guilty of a couple of unintentional exposures (of a loaded jock strap and un-jock-strapped-cargo) during sprints
    :(
    until I learned how to modify jocks and tighten the inside restrainer "short's", leg-elastic inside bathing suits - which I use for running shorts.

That stuff was soft and floppy tho, so that problem belongs in a different Thread.

12. Bananaman

Bananaman New Member

Hide a boner in a speedo???? I can't hide a boner in anything, let alone in a speedo! How the hell do you manage that? :shrug:

B-man

13. Bananaman

Bananaman New Member

Hehe, You must have better concentration powers than I do. I've always had exactly the opposite thing happen -- the more I try to will it away, the harder I get. Unfortunately, my wife figured that out years ago! (LOL) So you rarely catch me in a speedo. :blush:

B-man

14. Spirando47

Spirando47 New Member

I'm the same way. Anyone else?

15. cksummer

cksummer New Member

Albums:
    I still don't know how you do it. If I get a hardon in a speedo, which is usually invariable, since wearing something that revealing always arouses me within a few seconds; that sucker's popped out and swinging, and there's no way I can fit it back in, with the whole thing just flopping out. Thats why when I am swimming or sunning myself around other people, I stick to a squarecut. Gives the suggestion of my altogethers, without actually showing folks - unless I want to ;)

16. Alley Blue

Gold Member

I'm the same way. Anyone else?
    [post=327798]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I can will mine's away to. The only time this is a problem is early in the morning when my powers of concentration are not at there best........ :hangover:

17. hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com

Albums:
    You can't beat duck tape

By the way, I know old this thread is. But I loved my answer.

18. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Go to your room.

19. hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com

Albums:
    My bad. But Duck tape would have really helped I think

:biggrin1:

20. Matthew

Gold Member

:borladuck:

Draft saved Draft deleted