Bathing suit

Biguncut9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do have to admit, it is difficult to find a bathing suit that looks perfect and fits well. I have a few that I enjoy, and will be posting a few pics with them on, along with other pics that I have gotten requests for.

ZeoChakram

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last year when I bought a pool, I wanted to be able to swim naked. Which is difficult with a 3-story apartment building [4 apartments] hovering over my backyard. The most affordable and instant thing I could come up with was putting 10 ft. fence poles in the ground and attaching sheets so when they look out their windows they see sheets instead of my naked body. I don't care if they see me but I don't want to risk them calling the cops and getting me charged with indecent exposure. Unfortunately another neighbor complained to the city. :mad: So I haven't put the sheets up this year.

For the times when I wasn't alone in the pool or if the sheets were down, I bought some quick drying tight sport underwear that leaves nothing to the imagination. Now with no sheets this year I always wear them in the pool or sometimes I just wear my boxer briefs. Now the people in the building keep their blinds closed the majority of the time. Perhaps they don't like my 'suit'? :confused:

trkr4ckskr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was young, there were several swimming places around here where all the men and boys went swimming naked, and the females knew to stay away. We also often got naked for dirty jobs on the farm, and then washed each other with a water hose before getting dressed. Nowadays women are working everywhere, going swimming, fishing, hunting, and there are no male only activities left.

thonglife2010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was wondering if anyone is pushing the envelope with their choice of bathing suit this year like I am.

For sure, I tend to take it a bit further every year. I wear short compression shorts and bikini suits regularly now for workouts and at the pool. I have some short Aussiebum boardshorts I wear too that are transparent when wet. At the beach, I mostly wear thongs and switched to g-strings now too. My favorite is the Skinzwear sheer Stuffit that really shows my goods off well. :cool:http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3608/5790201840_28e2a649c3.jpg
You only live once. Wear less and enjoy.

Biguncut9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love bathing suit shopping and am going to be sad to see the summer go away. The positive is you can bathing suit shop now to keep hope alive.

D_Ed_BagladyJr

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Torn...

Debating on some of the pouch bikinis, but that would look like I am showing off..

Or the square cut, tiny spandex shorts.. Not sure, have a wile to mull it over that is for sure. Feels like winter here already!

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got the Aussiebum 1.5 loose - more room at the front. The titanium one is partly transparent when wet, so be warned – it's fun in some settings but not appropriate in others. The darker colours don't respond that way when wet, so are more suitable for general use. But of course in some circumstances, something more modest is required.

Biguncut9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those are great, I just looked them up. I have a few suits for when I am in regular situations and modesty is expected. It is when I can just be free and myself when I have the most fun though.