Bathing suits

B_smooth_7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Got a question for you swimmer types. Yesterday at the gym a guy was next to me at the lockers and was changing to go swim. He put on a Speedo and then a square cut suit on top of that. I wasn't brave enough to ask him why not just swim in one or the other?

Then when I returned from my workout I saw another, younger, guy do exactly the same thing!

Is that normal now?

Biguncut9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is kind of strange. Only thing I can think of is maybe they are afraid of their package being visible and instead of wearing underwear a speedo is better.

11ish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went to virginia beach for 2 weeks, wore a speedo out there every day, think I was the only one. I got my pic taken about 15 to 20 times posing with people.

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hoping for some ideas for bathing suit shopping this year. Every year I try to buy a new fun bathing suit for my girlfriend and I to enjoy, and whoever else happens to see. I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for fun, exciting, and revealing bathing suits. I'll be happy to post pictures and would love to see some pictures of the ideas people have.

I've bought some swimwear from these guys:

Men's Underwear Swimwear Thongs Briefs Prevail Sport

I have a couple of their thongs.

cliftoncock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i can't think why guys are so self conscious, no one judges a woman for wearing a bikini where everything is more or less visable. why the double standard?

i emphasise this is largely an american phenomenom. in continental europe, australia and south america: speedos or thongs are the norm. perhaps it's the puritan legacy in the US? just seems a bit weird to this englishman.... can anyone explain?

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to hear younger women say they thought speedos were "gross". But I swim on a team, and I have never heard any of those women (incredibly HOT athletic women of all ages!) complain about having to see mens' junk through a dinky swim suit, and I catch them looking at my crotch all the time.

cliftoncock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well said wrat... let the speedo revolution begin! i still don't get the 'gross' issue. unless they think mens bodies are 'gross'.... and if so they may have a problem.

cliftoncock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and anyway professional swimmers and (especially) divers wear speedos.
how many women think tom daley is 'gross'? i doubt many do....

pumplover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Str8 guys are so wierd a few years back I went to the beach with my boyfriend at the time and we were wearing square cut trunk speedos type suits and when we were leaving some guy called us fags why do guys do this