Bathing suits

cliftoncock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ah well, we'll never change the idiots (though we must try).

important thing is to carry on and ignore them, i know i do.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For fun I've been ordering a few Aliexpress square cuts. Just get at least a size or two larger. For seven bucks you can't go wrong.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Got a question for you swimmer types. Yesterday at the gym a guy was next to me at the lockers and was changing to go swim. He put on a Speedo and then a square cut suit on top of that. I wasn't brave enough to ask him why not just swim in one or the other?

Then when I returned from my workout I saw another, younger, guy do exactly the same thing!

Is that normal now?
Some competitive swimmers wear "drag suits" for training purposes. I've seen this several times at my gym.

hectoring

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Check out swim suits by the U.S. brand Sauvage. InternationalJock.com sells some, and there must be other online purveyors. Sauvage designs flatter the male physique without being too obvious. Some years ago the brand included suits with internal c-rings. Don't know if that's still the case. I recently bought some Sauvage lounge pants for home and find them incredibly comfortable. For errands, though, underwear of some sort is a must given the crotch-hugging design.