Bathing VS Showering

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the shower but every now and again I love a long hot bath, preferably with some.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People think I'm crazy but I take an outdoor shower every morning on my back deck with a garden hose and bar of soap. Winter or summer.

The only times I don't shower out there are when the hose is frozen.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Showers. Haven't had a bath in years. I do like jacuzzis though -- the less clothes the better...

But how come people moan about sitting in their own "filth" in a bath, and then go out and sit in a jacuzzi with OTHER people's filth?!

People think I'm crazy but I take an outdoor shower every morning on my back deck with a garden hose and bar of soap. Winter or summer.

The only times I don't shower out there are when the hose is frozen.

Don't you use shampoo on your hair?!

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I would bathe more if the bathtub filled up lickity split. It just takes too long especially in the morning when you are rushing to get to work. So I just shower in the stall. I have this jacuzzi tub in the bathroom but it rarely gets used - once in a blue moon. I'd rather soak in a hot tub or hot springs someplace outside preferably in the wilderness looking at the stars.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yah. Usually. Sometimes I just use the bar of soap. It doesn't make too much difference.

I guess the water out of the hose is cold, huh? I suppose it wakes you up real fast. I have an outdoor shower too but only use it in the summer and it has both a hot and cold tap - it doubles as a dog wash station. It is quite nice on those hot summer nights - sometimes I pull out the mattress on the deck to sleep en plein air.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the Japanese do it the right way: a long soak in a hot fragrant bath and then a shower to remove the grime.

To be contrary as usual I prefer to shower off the day first then soak in a hot bath for about an hour, with a good book.... Mmmm!

That way I don't sit in "my own filth"! (Such terminology!)

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is probably going to sound strange, because I have yet to find someone else who does this, but....

I usually shower, but when I want a long, restful soak....I will lay in the tub, no water in it, put a wash cloth over my eyes, a shower pillow behind my head, and leave the shower running. With the curtains or sliding door closed, it gets steamy and the water is always hot and gives a massage.

Does anyone else do this?:rolleyes:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is probably going to sound strange, because I have yet to find someone else who does this, but....

I usually shower, but when I want a long, restful soak....I will lay in the tub, no water in it, put a wash cloth over my eyes, a shower pillow behind my head, and leave the shower running. With the curtains or sliding door closed, it gets steamy and the water is always hot and gives a massage.

Wow, never thought about it. Will have to try!

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

After washing I have sat in the tub with the shower on...until the hot water runs out!

Baths gross me out too. A shower is required after anyways...all that dirty water!

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

If I'm super tired in the morning, I lay down in the shower and nap for about 10 minutes. :x I sleep in the shower whenever I have time, making me a water-waster. XD