Bathmate Any Visible Effects

B_fr234t

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After using the Bathmate, say for the first time for a sensible length of time are there any visible effects on the Penis. I mean, is it really bigger?
I understand that initially the effect wears off, but for how long does it last? My main question is though is there a visible increase in size?

By the way, how does the Bathmate work, I mean how do you operate the device?

Regards

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not safe. Research what vacuum pumping is and then go and buy a real pump.

sugarcoated

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the difference a bathmate offers is it still uses the vacumn effect but the water is supposed to make it easier rather than the 'dry pressure' a usual pump uses....the clear container and water definetly 'visually' magnify your size when you pump it and as to whether it increases your size who knows, but if youre sensible and use it correctly it can have some benefits......any size increase excercises, be it jelqing, pumping, stretching etc either manifest themselves physically or pyschologically but you aint gonna go from 6'' to 10'' thats for sure....youre better off developing your pelvic muscle doing kegels and then you have more control then you'd ever imagine and any woman your with aint gonna give a damn about whether youre hung like a proverbial donkey when you can give her hours and hours of pleasure....just my opinion.....cheers

B_KentCloset

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've ben using bathmate for just over a month now...notably though, i've had short breaks from it, two / three days which doesn't help...and the increase in girth is very noticable. what i want to ask is this; does the cock have to completely fill the width of the tube before noticable increase in length occurs? (my thinking is it won't strech in length until there's nowhere else for it to go under pumping??!) i ask because, as i say, i'm getting a much thicker erection and harder to boot, but the length has only marginally increased. maybe the gaps in daily pumping hasn't helped??

but for the doubters who haven't tried it, yes it does work...if ony in girth for the moment!!!!!!!

comments from user please.

KC

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pumping will give you fluid buildup(girth) the length wont come untill you enlarge the actual "core" of your cock. pumping (in my opinion) engorges the skin around the cock making it fatter and not really streching it lengthwise. a hand exersize like a clamp or a jelq will force blood into the core of your penis... you wont see the girth right away but when you do see it it wont just be puffy skin.

btw i love pumping because of the extreme girths you can get on longer sessions... lots of fun if you take your time!

Last edited:

B_KentCloset

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
cheers auto...i know what you mean about the skin fatness, my foreskin can go mental!, but thats not what i want it for!!...but my cock itself, as in the firm bit that fills with blood, has increased in thickness....the thing is, i want it longer, fatter, is just a bonus for me!