Bathmate does it work?

Benjibob

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started using a bath mate and I can't seem to get the hang of it and dosent really do much, dry pumping is easier and better in my opinion, anyone else think so or is it me ?

arbies

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i just bought my second Bathmate, as I wore out the first one. I almost never use it in the bath tub. I fill it with water, pump up, and watch TV. It doesn't need a bath tub.

Reactions: tnax

doctorno

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree... got myself a bathmate and I hate it. I have to hold that damn thing with my hand the whole time or it will simply fall off.
I thought I could put it on, then shower, do my hair, brush my teeth and I'm done. but it just doesn't work that way.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree... got myself a bathmate and I hate it. I have to hold that damn thing with my hand the whole time or it will simply fall off.
I thought I could put it on, then shower, do my hair, brush my teeth and I'm done. but it just doesn't work that way.

You need to trim your pubic hair very short (or shave) to establish a good seal. I found it also helped to add a good bit of lube to the seal surface and give the Bathmate a couple of good twists against the pubic area just before pumping.

Done right, you should be able to let it hang there but you do need to pay attention to it and catch it early if it seems to be slipping. The appearance of air bubbles in the tube are a sure sign that you are about to lose it.

Of course, I got rid of mine a while back...

doctorno

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think you're supposed to use it in the bath - but you'll need to do that every day to see effects. Since I don't take a bath every day I figured why not use it in the shower - and it sucks!!

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think you're supposed to use it in the bath - but you'll need to do that every day to see effects. Since I don't take a bath every day I figured why not use it in the shower - and it sucks!!

It DOES work in the shower if you take the steps I outlined above.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
why did you get rid of yours?? penis got too big? :-D

Yeah, that's it. :)

Actually, I found it had little to no longterm effectiveness and often left my penis with a "stinging" sensation for quite some time after use. No, I don't feel that I was overly aggressive with pumping pressure.

All in all, I decided it wasn't worth the effort and possible damage, so I trashed it.

doctorno

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
thanks for that info. I haven't used mine in a while - I really need the long term effect so I don't waste much more time with it.

Is there any device that works long term?