Bathmate Experiment

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I own an old Bathmate Hercules I use occasionally every few weeks but my glans almost touches the gauge. So 3 days ago I got my Bathmate Hydroextreme 9 . Just for fun tbh. But now i am wondering if the daily use actually can bring permanent gains. That's why i decided to use it for 10 minutes (2x5) every day and keep track.

So starting point is:
19 cm nbpel
21 cm bpel
14 cm girth

This obviously is before using the bathmate. So every following measurement will be take prior to using it.

Max size in tube today:
8.5" mark (roughly 21,6 cm)

If you own a bathmate yourself feel free to chime in and share your experiences. Purpose of this thread is solely to see if there is any change.
Not here for proving anything to anyone. So if you just want to trash talk don't bother. It's easy to hit the ignore button.

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I own the Bathmate 9 and have noticed some minor gains. But I haven’t used it very regularly. Before pumping I was 7.75nbp and 8bp with 5.5” girth
After pumping I’m 8.25”bp and 5.8” girth
In the pump I get to almost 8.5” and closer to 6” girth. My goal would be to maintain an 8.25”x6” cock out of the pump! I have noticed increased girth when flaccid too.