Bathmate Goliath

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

I brought a Hercules but am struggling with the girth - it's just too tight... Does anyone know the cheapest place to buy a Goliath - those things are ridiculously expensive! Or even somewhere I can trade my Hercules for a Goliath as part exchange?

Thanks in advance :cool:

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if you like water pumping (as do I), I'd get a bilge-pump style unit (straight brass (usually) housing with a handle for pumping straight up and down). Gauge style ones don't suit water. Just be careful with the pressure.

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if you like water pumping (as do I), I'd get a bilge-pump style unit (straight brass (usually) housing with a handle for pumping straight up and down). Gauge style ones don't suit water. Just be careful with the pressure.

do you have a photo of such a device? I'm confused as to what these parts are

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Col, can you explain this more? I have only ever used the bath mate, and not too successfully! What do you 'do'?!

matt098

Experimental Member
Media
I have to jump in here... bathmate is awesome, I love the thing. Especially pumping a couple hours before sex... stays a bit bigger!!

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to jump in here... bathmate is awesome, I love the thing. Especially pumping a couple hours before sex... stays a bit bigger!!

Hi mate, I also *think* I like the bathmate - it is easy to use and has obvious results... but the obvious result is the problem! I fill the tube a bit too soon, and as a result of my upwards curve it means I get discomfort on the underside of my cock ad the head as they are rubbing against the raw plastic... So I think I need to upside. The problem is I can't really afford to buy another bathmate - they really aren't cheap! If anyone wants a trade, let me know!

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
how big are you? I was thinking of getting one, but not sure which one I should get.

Hey man, my girth is 6", but the biggest problem is that I have an upward curve, so if you look at this picture of my cock, when in the tube the 'virtual girth' from the underside of my cock at mid-shaft to the top of my head is greater than that, causing it to be a bit snug. I am sure that without the curve, I would fit in OK.

491730-jerking-it.html

sheff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
carter2006. I am going to purchase the bathmate soon. Does it really work and if it did how long did it take for you to see the results. One more question: I have a 5 inch girth, should I get the goliath or start off with the hercules. I greatly appreciate your response.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, to support my point about the fact that I think my Hercules may be too small for my curved 6" girth, I uploaded some pics here:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/carter2006/albums/trying+pumping/

As you can see, my length doesn't come close, but I fill the tube in girth...

Also in response the the questions about gains - I have only pumped about 6-7 times now, and I got gains from the first time, just a little but notable, however the gains are temporary, like a couple of hours max... But certainly enjoyable!

If anyone fancies trading a Hercules for a Goliath, let me know :)

Reactions: Tato13