Bathmate Hercules Hydro Penis Pump

D_Manny_Petty

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yah, so I finally pulled the trigger N' went ahead and bought a penis pump. At first I was looking at just basic pumps ranging anywhere from $20-60 dollars shipped. Then I started thinking that if I intend to go into this expecting good gains I need to get a well made pump. I was looking at vacu-tech's and a couple other different ones. I decided to purchase the bathmate based on all the positive reviews I read on a penis enlargement forum that Ive been a member of for quite some time. A lot of the people on the site have used vacu-tech's but have gotten AMAZING gains with the bathmate hydro pump. They're made in great britian so I probably won't see it for a couple weeks but I will let everyone know how it is once I receive it! I am so excited haha, can't wait to use it! Oh and I got 25% off of it which was verrry nice:biggrin1:

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
I have a bathmate. When I first got mine the thing that struck me was how solidly it was built. It looks like a "toy" in the pictures, but in person it a quality device.

I don't use mine that often, when I pump I usually just grab the regular old air pump. But that is just me. You will get a lot of good use out of yours.

Last edited:

pe_pumper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I purchased the regular bathmate pump not the hercules,. im just wondering isnt the hercules too big for you,.. dont you get the doughnut effect? the swelling of foreskin?