Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey everyone. I bought a BathMate a few months ago and haven’t really used it, but I’ve put together a year long routine with stretches, jelqing, and pumping. I’m going to be posting my experience here, feel free to post any questions, comments, anything here! I’ll attach pics and routine later!

college_guy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cool!... I'm considering buying one, too. Maybe reading about your experience will convince me to go for it.

A/B

I’ve used it on an off, and it gives me a super fat pump, plus I hang thick for hours after! Definitely worth it just from that!

D

deleted1118872

cool- what routine do you use with the bathmate? I always have a hard time... getting hard with it. Or getting suction in the shower.

Reactions: davejj2008

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So far I'm loving it. I use it everyday as directed 15 min and it gives me a very nice plump hang. If even a smaller guy like me is getting looks at work a few hours after pumping I approve. As someone mentioned though sometimes the suction sucks unless you use lubes or vaseline.

Reactions: Ace117

Ace117

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So far I'm loving it. I use it everyday as directed 15 min and it gives me a very nice plump hang. If even a smaller guy like me is getting looks at work a few hours after pumping I approve. As someone mentioned though sometimes the suction sucks unless you use lubes or vaseline.
Awesome

I can never get it to suction while in the shower should I try a bath

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can never get it to suction while in the shower should I try a bath

You may need to trim your bush. You can try using a thick coating of lube around the base of the pump to help get a good seal, but if your bush is long you are going to have problems regardless.

Chowderbomb

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've only applied it for five days straight and took a rest day but it is clear the girth does get a clear boost and erections get harder.

I've done the 3 lots of 5 mins, 1 min jelqs in between. Shower suction can be tricky sometimes (been using a bath lather to help, bit be careful some might irritate your scrotum) , will trim a bit today.