Bathmate (immediate before & after)

Lionel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So here's a flaccid state both immediately preceding and following 25 minutes in the Bathmate. For anyone who's been questioning their effective use, yes, they do work.

Attachments

maretti

Just Browsing
Media
I think it has more to do with the pubic bone region, since that's how the suction is applied -- the balls aren't supposed to go in the device.

tpd

Expert Member
Media
I must be missing something here I dont think the Bathmate comes anywhere close to a vacutec pump I have not had the Bathmate long & maybe I am doing it wrong but I reckon you will give yourself a hernia as well with the amount of pressure you have to use to pump the thing against you to get pressure, doesnt get it anywhere near the size the pump does not impressed at all

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must be missing something here I dont think the Bathmate comes anywhere close to a vacutec pump I have not had the Bathmate long & maybe I am doing it wrong but I reckon you will give yourself a hernia as well with the amount of pressure you have to use to pump the thing against you to get pressure, doesnt get it anywhere near the size the pump does not impressed at all

ive heard a few guys say this, I haven't used an air pump, but I do know that Bathmate works. I can see why the pumping vets might look at the bathmate and consider it another PE rip off product, a junior varsity knock off.. but I've gotten results, after years of manual exercises (so they weren't newbie gains)

i might try an air pump sometime, I don't doubt that they are good. reckless people probably shouldn't touch them however

m1337

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ordered the bathmate even though i own severeal pumps. Dont think you can compare a short bathmate session with hours of pumping....i pump for hours and gain allota size doing so but none of theese gains are permanent

fortyfor

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been using the bathmate for a few weeks now, and its great
GLL I remember on your site talking about not being able to fit a magnum over your soft cock after pumping, I tried the same thing a few days ago and last night. IT IS FUCKING GREAT TO BE ABLE TO FILL A MAGNUM UP WHEN SOFT!

biggie_69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
How long do gains last with the Bathmate? Does your cock size go back down to normal within 15 minutes or so or does it stay huge for longer than that after you take it off? I've never used a pump before so excuse my nooby questions lol

D_NUv5cx7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have tried many pumps and have gotten the same results. It stays big only for a limited time, unless I am doing something wrong?

Jcam

Experimental Member
Media
I have been using the bathmate for about 3 weeks now. My dick finally filled the thickness of herculse tonight. I will keep pumping with it for a few weeks to see if I start to lengthen out now. I have gained 3/4 of an inch in girth when pumped but only about 1/4 of an inche in length. but then it has only been 3 weeks. My soft dick is larger now, feels get.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as I said earlier I think you could end up with a hernia the amount you have to push this thing against yourself to get pressure, does it get easier to do as it gets used more?

well I know what you are talking about, but I haven't heard of anyone getting a hernia, and I've been around bathmate 'communitiies' for years. The amount of 'energy, effort' is like you are having a hard time twisting a top off a jar,, or something like that. The best advice I could give is inhale and then exhale (as you pump it). a breathing pattern like that seems to make it much easier.. in my experience