Bathmate overuse SWOLLEN foreskin please help/advise.

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by themodfather, Jun 22, 2009.

1. themodfather

themodfather New Member

Hi there as the title says i have overused on the bathmate and my foreskin is all swollen. While my penis has since returned to its original size almost my foreskin is still swollen - is it what some call 'a donut' effect? Will the swelling go down or will i need to see a doctor? What do i do in the meantime?

Thanks in advance
    Lee

henry777 likes this.
  2. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    What's bathmate?

Swelling tends to go down on it's own, given time and left alone.

Best treatment for swelling, I think, is a warm soak which helps the build up of fluid disperse back into the body.

Not a GP though, end of the day, if you're worried, see a doctor.

3. themodfather

themodfather New Member

Bathmate is a penis pump you use in the bath for 15-20 mins a day. I think i used too much pressure tho - im very worried about it.

4. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

I had a swollen foreskin after using a vaccuum pump for too long....the foreskin will go back to its usual size eventually...i'm talking hours not days :)

5. themodfather

themodfather New Member

Are you sure it will definitely go down? It feels all fat and thick (the foreskin) is that the same effct as you had mitchymo? Anything i should be doin to help it reduce or just leave it alone?> Its been like 2 hours or so now

6. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
  7. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

I just left it....yes it looked bad but its not a problem...you're not going to be stuck like that and i suggest perhaps taking a warm bath like suggested but this will not have an immediate effect....you are going to have to put up with it for a short while, you'll see it improve sooner or later

jamesjohnson8 likes this.
  8. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    I popped a small blood vessel from a cock ring once... penis injuries scary the living shit out of you, ah.

Left it well along and didn't aggravate it in anyway and it went away on it's own in about a week. I also had a swollen foreskin when I was younger. I use to have quite a tight foreskin, I had retracted it over my glans and fell asleep like it. When I woke up, it was all swollen, like full of water as I remember. I left that alone and it had gone down by morning.

Afraid to say though, I haven't had that many penis related injuries thus far.

9. DAVISDAVE

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There´s no need to worry. You used too much pressure and drained lymphatic fluid into the foreskin. This fluid is the cause why the penis gets thicker while pumping. If one is cut, one will simply get a donut if too much pressure is used. If you re uncut however, you get a donut and after pumping the fluid goes down ( gavity :rolleyes: ) and stays trapped in the foreskin. This can take hours to leave and even 2 morrow you will still notice it a littlebit whan you get an errection.

But as i said, NO WORRIES

10. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

in 24 hours it should return to normal. I have never used a bathmate, but have achieved "puffy" dick on a few occasions from long, very active sex sessions with my wife. usually first noticed in the morning when I get up early to go pee. I have a fat cock anyway, over 6" girth and when I get puffy, the thickness nearly doubles. she viewed my flaccid penis, hanging low, and its abnormal thickness when I came back to bed. it kinda of freaked her out and turned her on at the same time, so we fucked some more. I think occasional aggressive sexual activity helps builds girth.

11. themodfather

themodfather New Member

Thanks to everyone for their input/advice and help its much appreciated from a worried guy! I think its put me off pumping for life!! Anyways 'i think' its going down so i will leave it see how it goes - my worry was it was irreversible damage? So davisdave if fluid is trapped in my foreskin - it will defintiely leave on its own accord - like it wont be blocked or anything? Got all sorts of crazy things going through my mind like blood clots, trapped fluid etc??

12. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    The bathmate is a fucking joke and one should actually learn about pumping BEFORE one buys a bullshit product and comes on to this site asking if the "donut" was permanent damage.

Why the hell would anyone do that? The information is free and all over the internet.

This site is also being put in legal jeopardy when people come on here wondering if they broke their penis.

13. DAVISDAVE

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

You´re right. Pumping is more dangerous than it might look. Vacuum does not only affect the upper skin but also tissue in the penis itself. A big mistake is to overdo it at the beginning. Unlike at sports where you get musclepains for some days, overpumping can result in severe non-reversable damage.

So: take it slow, and NEVER pump without a gauge.

But I am still happy that the mothfather will be allright 2morrow :p

Cheers

14. Big Al

Gold Member

This kind of edema is typical with intense pumping- some men actually train for it.

If you're still swollen then soaking in a hot tub and gently massaging the area should help, as will ensuring that you're fully hydrated.

15. themodfather

themodfather New Member

Back to say it returned to normal as you guys said. Thanks for the input.

16. JayJay777

JayJay777 New Member

I bought the bathmate and I loved using it. After reading others suggestions, I used too much pressure for too long. When I looked in the mirror I knew something was wrong. Being a 'super sensitive' person I called 911. At the emergency room, the doctor dismissed me in about 20 minutes. It was a fluid buildup. There is no pain, and after 24 hours it is almost disappeared.
    My advice is DO NOT follow the comments on how some people use the Bathmate device. I loved using it, however my wife made me throw it away. I am 100% grateful to her. Being a male, I always wanted to lengthen myself about two more inches. I will stick with my extendor even though it takes more time to see results.

Leopold8 likes this.
  17. eric19831

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it will go down. sounds like you used to much pressure. i'm cut, but i can always tell when i'be pumped for too long because i get that swollen donut look. it will go down by the morning. not to worry.

18. scallylad85

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It will go down, I stopped using a bathmate because of this, got a pumo with a gauge then simply "top up" with the bathmate.

I know its off topic but might be still relevant to the OP

I am uncut with a longish foreskin, and annoying a tightish phimotic ring (I can fully retract when hard but you can see the tightness of the ring, which doesnt help with pumping!!!)

My questions would be is it better to pump with your foreskin covering your glands? If possible? or to fully retract?

What gives the best pump look?

Whenever I retract and pump I seem to doughnut pretty quickly, the one time I tried without, although it was more difficult I didnt doughnut as much and my shaft did gain more thickness rather than down at the tip of the glands

any help...?

19. drambone2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I always thought the swollen donut look was *hot*

Jizzum007 likes this.
  20. lilgomez773

lilgomez773 New Member

how long did it take? you had this convo on the 22nd and commented like 2 weeks later. i have the same problem now. i think i over pumped

Draft saved Draft deleted