Bathmate overuse SWOLLEN foreskin please help/advise.

arron longford

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
to scallylad85 in response to

My questions would be is it better to pump with your foreskin covering your glands? If possible? or to fully retract?
What gives the best pump look?

i have expirenced the same issue, i have found though that using a tight sheath (the type studs and ridges that is usually worn over a cut penis to increase pleasure for the receptive partner, looks like a studded condom but a couple of mm thick) with the tip cut off to allow the head of the penis through work really well at stopping the puffyness but allows you shaft to still get thicker.

zzzbuggg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The bathmate is a fucking joke and one should actually learn about pumping BEFORE one buys a bullshit product and comes on to this site asking if the "donut" was permanent damage.

Why the hell would anyone do that? The information is free and all over the internet.

This site is also being put in legal jeopardy when people come on here wondering if they broke their penis.
This is a old thread, but...
Been using bathmate because I felt safer with a water pump than an air pump.
Could you explain why bathmate is a fucking joke? Info online rarely says bad things about it.
What would be a better alternative?

Thanks!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a old thread, but...
Been using bathmate because I felt safer with a water pump than an air pump.
Could you explain why bathmate is a fucking joke? Info online rarely says bad things about it.
What would be a better alternative?

Thanks!

Well… water pumps are indeed safer and not all regular non water vacuum pumps are safe to use so… there is some grey area here.

The problem as in many many pumps out there is a lack of a quality gauge to measure how much vacuum pressure we are using. Not all gauges are equal. I ALWAYS recommend the Mity Vac vacuum pumps because it comes with a highly accurate gauge.

For water pumps, one will need the full kit that comes with extra hoses and a fluid reservoir which traps fluid and prevents fluid from reaching the actual vacuum pump.

Plus… what if you want to water pump but don’t want to be in a bathtub. Most men are shower guys so… is there really a scenario where we want to be regularly sitting in a tub for extended periods?

The Bathmate is marketed towards young men who live in a crowded house filled with families or roommates… the only time they can have some real privacy is in the friggin’ bathroom… and it’s designed to operated without much knowledge of vacuum pumping… marketed for beginners.

That said, the lpsg can be a veritable wealth of information on pumping, so I don’t expect many members here to lack knowledge about the process.

But… your decision is your own decision. I and many others on this forum cannot recommend the Bathmate because of the reasons I discussed.

I hope this is more detailed and helpful than my flippant remark which you quoted and rightly inquired about.

Reactions: drambone2001