Bathmate plateau

D

deleted983382

guys, it's been over a month, and I have plateaued at 20 cm pumped length. I have been diligent in my routine,increasing time and manual stretching. I need advice on getting to 20.5 cm. thanks in advance!

farmdog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't see results until after three months. You need to keep a steady routine, and be in this for the long haul. Like years. I am now in my third year.

D

deleted983382

I didn't see results until after three months. You need to keep a steady routine, and be in this for the long haul. Like years. I am now in my third year.
What's your starting/ current dimensions?

D

deleted983382

increase the time and Lower the pressure. consult Kingespadas too, he's been working on this longer, with better doccumentation.
Yup I think that did the trick! Thank you!!!!

xenofact777

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd recommend doing short intense sets, with breaks in between.

For example, do 5 minutes, intense as you can go, take a 3-5 minute break, and repeat 2 times.

You can jelq and stretch in between sets. You should also get less fluid retention and less bruising that way.

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my experience you just have to keep working at it. It's like a wall you have to break through. I was stuck at 6 1/2 inches for a while. Then one day I pumped as I normally would and bam! 6 3/4. I'm now up to 7 1/4 pumped. But it's taken almost a year. You have to go slow. Last thing you want is to do damage!

Reactions: Stratavos

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used mine a year and a half but I got results. You must go slow and not injure your cock! I added over a half inch in girth. My cock is the thickest its ever been and its stayed my girth is 6.5 and my cock is 8 inches. But you have to be patient. I have had blood blisters using other methods and being aggressive and trust me, you don't want any part of that mess. Just go slow and be persistent with the bathmate. I used mine in a tub bath everyday because I loved the water inside the bathmate. I loved seeing my cock when I took it off after twenty minutes, It was huge! Of course it didn't last but in the end it did! Be patient and you will see results.