Bathmate reviews on youtube elbowreviews.

D

deleted972301

Yea he did, this just helped me make my decision on buying one.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I came across his series of videos only yesterday and have to say this guy it a true ambassador for Bathmate, no wonder they gave him the latest model free of charge. If only their where more videos of this nature giving sound visible proof that the product works. There has been millions of pounds been spent over the years on creams potions and products that "claim" to produce "permanent" increase in size, only for the purchaser to discover that they have been taken advantage of.

I should imagine judging by the number of views each update video has had Bathmate profits have increased substantially, considering the price, they are certainly not cheap but if it gives the desired results then it is worth every penny spent. Well Done to this young guy who had the courage video himself for the benefit of others Thank you

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I came across his series of videos only yesterday and have to say this guy it a true ambassador for Bathmate, no wonder they gave him the latest model free of charge. If only their where more videos of this nature giving sound visible proof that the product works. There has been millions of pounds been spent over the years on creams potions and products that "claim" to produce "permanent" increase in size, only for the purchaser to discover that they have been taken advantage of.

I should imagine judging by the number of views each update video has had Bathmate profits have increased substantially, considering the price, they are certainly not cheap but if it gives the desired results then it is worth every penny spent. Well Done to this young guy who had the courage video himself for the benefit of others Thank you

Yeah it is great when you can see results in real time vs before and afters due to the sheer amount that are faked.

I was thinking of doing a video log of my X40 results for the next month or so on here.

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
That will be greatly appreciated

I will try and start recording a bit tomorrow, I will record flaccid size and stretched size before entering, and then will update every week and record both again.
As well as showing size before and after pumping.

I don't have a great camera but I will try with my phone, can't use the webcam in the bathroom.

mynho

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I will try and start recording a bit tomorrow, I will record flaccid size and stretched size before entering, and then will update every week and record both again.
As well as showing size before and after pumping.

I don't have a great camera but I will try with my phone, can't use the webcam in the bathroom.
Thanks bud. Some vid are too tricky . May be the gaining is not every week like as in the youtube or any other source. Some said it takes a few months to get the positive result.

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thanks bud. Some vid are too tricky . May be the gaining is not every week like as in the youtube or any other source. Some said it takes a few months to get the positive result.

yeah but once a week should show how the process maybe be a bit slow to start. + it doesn't take much time for me to make 1 a week

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It was great to have this guy show the results each week. It certainly helped that he was very attractive and had a fantastic body. I didn't see all the vids in their entirety, so I don't know if he mentioned if the process helped his erect length or just his flaccid length? His flaccid cock looked perfect after the end of the 6th week. It would have helped to see how his erect cock looked at the beginning and at the end.