Bathmate - Where To Buy?

MhnStallion

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey all! I've been interested in the bathmate for a long time; it looks fairly effective and I love the idea of increased flaccid hang. I've got some extra cash right now and was thinking about buying one, but I'm not sure where to buy it! There are tons of different options online and I don't want to end up with a knockoff. Also, sizing question: I'm between 6.5 and 7 long and 6 in girth. Which model should I get? I worry that the 7-series won't leave me room to grow but that the 9-series will be too large. Any advice? Thanks!

Complex8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm in the UK and after a load of online research bought mine from Amazon (slightly cheaper than Bathmate direct and got it overnight with a free shower strap). I'm 8 inches and bought the 9 but found it too large. Because of that, it's a tad awkward but I still am able to use it - but I had to do away with the shower strap and have to stand pretty still in the shower due to its weight.

Reactions: MhnStallion

MhnStallion

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@HeadShot33 Thanks for the advice! It seems like there are a couple of "official" bathmate website, so just gotta figure out the right one!

@Complex8 I can't seem to find it one the US Amazon site, unfortunately, but I'm definitely going to get a strap with mine, too. That just seems super convenient.

@2Bbig8 It would be nice to be have customer support, just in case. Thanks!!

@gacowboy2000 I hadn't thought of Wish! Thanks for the idea!

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been looking for replacement myself as the one I now use is just too thin anymore. I am looking for
HydroMax7 Wide Boy Aqua Blue Penis Pump.

The cheapest I have found is either or ebay. Some of the websites that sell sex toys also have good deals, especially if you can find one on sale. The one there is $125 HydroMax7 Wide Boy Aqua Blue Penis Pump | Satisfaction