Bathmate - Which Size Should I get?

gettingbigger1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, I'm planning on getting a Bathmate... I looked at the site and am not sure which one I should get. Maybe someone can advise me?

My current measurements when erect are about 7.65"x5.5" around...

I see the following on the Bathmate site, with the Hercules on the left and the Goliath on the right:

Maximum penis girth:1.88Ø inch 2.56Ø inch
Maximum penis length:8.26 inch 10.24 inch

The site says the Goliath is "for the man that is well endeavored with at least 20cm long penis in erect ". I'm just under that.

The question is how much length I would expect to gain from regular use... Would I quickly hit the 8.26" length while using the Bathmate or are gains smaller? Is the Bathmate like a penis pump where you'd be bigger in the pump then immediately get smaller after taking your penis out? Would getting the Goliath impediment my gains in some way?

Thanks for all the advice... I just don't want to make the wrong decision on what is a pretty expensive toy.

Keyser_S

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get the bigger one. I have a Hercules and have the same girth as you and I fill up the girth of the hercules. In the first weeks I did not fill it up but now I do so I am buying the bigger one soon :)

Pirapus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've read a lot of good stuff about the Bathmate and thinking about getting a Goliath too. There's one thing that worries me though, you wrote that the diameter is 2.56 inches. I'm slightly wider than that due to the shape of my tool :p

Do any of you guys know if it's circular or has more of an ellipse shape?
Do you need to able to fit your entire length in there for it to be effective?

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the info dude, is the entry point bigger?

Cool site you got running there btw :)

thanks bro-
I'm going [to guess] and say "definitely".. I'm 99% sure, but I don't know entirely. You can certainly email them and they'll give you a for sure answer. either way, I think it'll work for you very well

fordonfire

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've read a lot of good stuff about the Bathmate and thinking about getting a Goliath too. There's one thing that worries me though, you wrote that the diameter is 2.56 inches. I'm slightly wider than that due to the shape of my tool :p

Do any of you guys know if it's circular or has more of an ellipse shape?
Do you need to able to fit your entire length in there for it to be effective?

dang, pirapus...i'd think that PE would make your huge tool just way too big to use

Pretinho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bathmate:
Hi guys I have the Hercules and like you I was thinking of buying the Goliath BUT
there's one big problem with both models. The opening circumference of the Hercules
is only 5.34inches which is way too small for most men whereas the Goliath at 7.85 inches in width is very big. So unless you have a very thick cock you stand a good
chance of having your balls sucked into it. That's even when using a strap to keep them clear of the tube like I use. Like most people I find the entry width of the
Hercules is too small. To sum up. The guy who invented the Bathmate needs to take a
look again at the thickness of the adverage guys cock and bring out a Hercules with a
bigger entry width. I've written and complained/pointed this out to Bathmate.
If they could get the sizes right it would be a great product.
regards to all,
Pretinho

keyhero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is a new bathmate coming at the end of the month. Maybe it will fix some of these issues.

Great, I'm planning on buying one myself but the sizes are not exactly the best to fit me in, guess I'll just have yto wait a little bit longer. Thanx for the advice.:smile: