Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
good job bud. so Day 1 flaccid is 5.2 X 4.3 meanwhile after bathmate it is 7.9in. Let see the next day. Hope it is permanent. I think i better do the same and start measuring today.

Jonno113

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi all I have had a bathmate for about 6 months and have made steady slow progress I notice you use at least one cocking. Can u explain the best methods to help cement gains and do u use a cocking on the head whilst pumping? Also I have x 30 and suffer from ball pain at. Max pressure. Cheers LukeLuke

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
good job bud. so Day 1 flaccid is 5.2 X 4.3 meanwhile after bathmate it is 7.9in. Let see the next day. Hope it is permanent. I think i better do the same and start measuring today.
As stated, you won't see permanent increases for quite some time. Keep in mind that stretching tissue will require it to heal, which like any healing will take a week or more. So even after your penis appears to return to "normal" size, there will still be some swelling which may be misconstrued as "permanent" gain. That'll reduce in a week or so.

Be careful not to go overboard with time or vacuum pressure, as either in excess can cause damage. It's very easy to use too much vacuum with hydro devices, as there's no "give" as there is with simple air vacuum.

I've used various pumps occasionally, and over a span of many years I've increased girth from 5-7/8" to 6-1/8" mid-shaft, from 6" to 6-1/2" at the base, and length *might* have increased by 1/4" to 8-1/4". That's hard to determine as I've gained weight so my BPEL is different. I also had a pronounced downward bend which was about 1/3 from the base, which straightened completely.

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hi all I have had a bathmate for about 6 months and have made steady slow progress I notice you use at least one cocking. Can u explain the best methods to help cement gains and do u use a cocking on the head whilst pumping? Also I have x 30 and suffer from ball pain at. Max pressure. Cheers LukeLuke

i only ever cock ring after pumping to help cement gains, i also clamp which is great but it is very stressful for your penis so i only do 2 sets of 15 mins.

the cockring works in a similar way but less intense, so if you maintain an erection by edging for a long time after coming out of the pump it will help cement the gains.

with the ball pain you just need to use a lower pressure or consider using a cock ring on them so they dont get sucked too close to the tube but make sure it is not a tight one otherwise you will cut of circulation.

mynho

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

You can ask KingEspadas..he is more experienced than me. Furthermore he is on making his first video now. Im still need to learn from him.

So how does it work? Is this 100% safe

It is 100% safe if you buy genuine bathmate. For more details just click the website given from the post. If you got any questions, just post it here. hopefully KingEspadas can help us.

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So how does it work? Is this 100% safe

Pumping works by drawing in more blood into your penis, this expands it to its fully erect state, if you stay in for 20 mins (as a beginner) more blood is forced into the penis which expands it size, this is temporary.

But overtime if you do it everyday for several months your penis tunica (areas that fill with blood) will have expanded therefore your penis size will increase.

It is only dangerous if you use too high a pressure (you will know when this is, it hurts a lot)
When pumping stay in your comfort zone, but you should be able to feel it.

Cock rings after are safe but take them off before you go to sleep or whenever you have finished.

Clamping is more dangerous because if constricts blood flow but in short session with a 5 min break in between it is good for cementing gains. (2 x 5min)

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a bathmate x30. Had it almost a month now. I'm noticing more girth for sure! Even starting to notice it stick around until the next day! I pump 5-6 days a week for about 10 min in the shower and while shaving. Slow and steady is how to win this race. I used too much pressure in the first week and popped a vein or two. Had to take a few days off but all is good. Newbies really do need to start out SLOW. It's hard not to though as you get very excited to see that instant pump when you first use it!

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Ouch! Ball pain shouldn't be happening! When you first put the Bathmate on, hold it close to your body to keep the water in but not creating any suction yet. Pull your scrotal skin down for the first pump while you create the seal. You are not pulling on your balls, just the skin near the base of the scrotum. I find the bathmate will sometimes pull some of that skin inside if you don't do this. Good luck. Feel free to message me if you have any other questions:)