Bathmate?

HungDownSouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*Before getting started, I want to point out that I have already done a search and read the resulting threads. They are all either out-of-date, deleted, or incomplete. Therefore, it will not be necessary to paste some links accompanied by some passive-aggressive banter. Thank you.*

I've recently started considering pumping for some gains. I'm relatively happy with my size, but, of course, there is always room for improvement. I'm really more interested in girth and/or flaccid size than EL.

Has anyone here used the Bathmate with some resulting gains?
Would you consider it to be a good "introductory" pump?
Is it an overall pleasurable experience?

Thank you, in advance, for any comments you have.

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I personally have incorporated the Bathmate hydropump into my daily PE routine and it is wonderful. I originally purchased it bc I was strapped for time and too busy to perform manual girth exercises everyday. Of course I'm biased to hydropumps over air cylinders but that's just me. It is the 1st pump I've ever owned so I do feel it is a good introductory pump. It is definitely a pleasurable experience. Visit mattersofsize.com/forums and go to the Bathmate subforum for a ton of threads on the bathmate. You will definitely see an increase in flaccid size for many hours after a pumping session. I use mine for 10 minutes in the morning and my flaccid length and girth is larger throughout the day. That of course is temporary, but becomes permanant over time. I've also noticed an increase in erect girth over time from using the bathmate.

jmgonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use a bathmate and love it. I have been using mine for a few months and I already need to move up to the next size (goliath). It's easier to keep a routine with it because you use it during bathtime. I take a bath every day anyway so I don't have to take time out of my day for a special pump and clean up session.

spunkie269

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Have you considered any other type of penis enlargement equipment other than the bathmate. The name more or less says it all that it has to be used in the bath. How long do you figure that you have to use this in the bath? Would you think an extender or an ADS. There is the Divocup or even the EgoBooster 2009 for that matter which are both concealed under your pants and can be worn all day. I am not in no way trying to stray you away from purchasing this product all I am doing is giving you other options that you can use other than one area.

tanguy21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im also thinking of purchasing the bathmate, how is it shipped? im worried about the package it comes in. And also the price. is it worth it?

kiddinamit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally love it and dont even use my vacu-tec pumps any more. I started off with the regular sized one but have fotten to the point where it is uncomfortable at the base due to girth gains. I have recently purchased the goliath size. It is huge and although i may never fill it in length it is much wider and wider opening so I can comfortably use it longer. Unless you are super thick to begin with maybe start with the smaller one. The instructions say 10-20 min...personally I leave it on for 20-30 min because those extra few min make a big increase. Keep pumping out extra water every few min so that it keeps the suction high as you grow in it. I got both of mine from amazon.com and they came in typical amazon box with amazon logo on it. No one will ever have an idea whats inside since amazon sells everything under the sun.

johhny1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think its brilliant and better than my other hand pump in every way. the gains for my flaccid cock are significant and my hard is also bigger after using it, i try to use it 20min a day. sometime i use it longer but life can get in the way and iv gone time without using it. if you stop, the gains do disappear, they are temporary gains, not permanent in my opinion. however, i do really miss not using such is my enjoyment with the product esp given how easy it is to use.
in as sentance- get one, you'll have gains, esp flaccid but dont use it every day and the gains will disappear

ryduck1990

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How hard do you pump your bathmate? Do you do it enough where it literally hurts your dick because of the pressure? I am also having a hard time to get the bathmate off once the time is up.

jmgonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does anyone know the web site or address or have a pic of it ???
images

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i really like the bathmate, may sure you get a REAL Bathmate, there's been concerns about the legitimacy of some of the bathmate vendors and the ones on amazon and ebay

it's the only PE thing I've used that been really good

if you have sexual anxiety -- Bathmate is absolutely great. Like the guys above say, you'll get immediate temporary gains. They'll go away in 6-24hours, but consistent use of this device will make them more permanent. It's a good idea to have sex within 12hours of using Bathmate, you'll be able to thrust your inflated penis at its recipient :)

I give my experience and recommended for it on my site- Good Looking Loser.com- Get Laid (go to "get hung)

Last edited:

DukeReno69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have one but it never had a good seal until I shaved smooth. Also I prefer showers and didn't get the strap so haven't been using it enough. Plus my house would run out of hot water if I wanted a longer session.

whatthehell1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I stopped using mine because i kept getting blisters no matter how soft i pumped. Also i lost sensation in my balls from it pressing against them. Had to stop in order to get the feeling back. It cant be good for your genitals over time but seems people have been using them for a long time with no permanent side effect? Makes me want to bust mine out and use it.

D

deleted300444

So I saw the video, but riddled with wuestions.

Is it a pump or do you jack it like a sleeve?

Does it need to be done with water?

Whatelse?

_Riker_

Just Browsing
Media
I'm 18 years old and am interested in growing in both girth and length, would the bathmate be a suitable choice for me? I'm mainly focused on length gains right now but I certainly don't mind girth gains.

rawrrawr

Experimental Member
Media
I like bathmate... been using it with warm water before jelquing. Needs pubic hair trim for suction and also the check valve may not hold pressure if dry (e.g. air bubble rises to top).

Healthier penis (easier erection and spontenous ones). Also, my girl noticed its bigger flaccid and thicker erect (length = same).