Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been using my Bathmate for 6 months now. I have gained a quarter inch in circumference. 5.25" starting, and now a solid 5.5". I saw a length gain of a quarter inch. Best part to me, is the gains seem to be permanent. No change even if i don't use it for two weeks.

D_Manny_Petty

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive been using the bathmate for two years now and love it. the trick is incorporating the bathmate session in with other exercises such as jelqing, kegals, clamping and manual lig stretches.

I like to fill the tube halfway with water for my first session. Second session I fill the entire tube.with water. More water = stronger the pressure.

whatthehell1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive been using the bathmate for two years now and love it. the trick is incorporating the bathmate session in with other exercises such as jelqing, kegals, clamping and manual lig stretches.

I like to fill the tube halfway with water for my first session. Second session I fill the entire tube.with water. More water = stronger the pressure.

How much of the tube were you able to fill when you started and how much of the tube are you able to fill now? Iv always wondered they say when you're cawk maxes out the regular BM you need to get the bigger one. Now has anyone had that problem?

whatthehell1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

How much of the tube were you able to fill when you started and how much of the tube are you able to fill now? Iv always wondered they say when you're cawk maxes out the regular BM you need to get the bigger one. Now has anyone had that problem?

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had one a few years ago, gave me a really big flacid cock for a couple of hours but then it goes back to normal, didnt get any erect gains either.

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 18 years old and am interested in growing in both girth and length, would the bathmate be a suitable choice for me? I'm mainly focused on length gains right now but I certainly don't mind girth gains.

If you are 18 then theres a good chance it isnt fully grown yet, it can carry on growing in your 20's.

D_Manny_Petty

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

When I first started I could only fill about half of the tube or so. Now im pretty much.filling the whole tube and thats why I need the bigger model.

Dont expect.to.use this for a few months on and off and expect.permanent gains. Gains will come but it takes a lot of time and dedication.

strauss1

Experimental Member
Media
It's just vacuum marianating your dick with water like the vacuum marinators for meat. It forces intake of the marinade (water) into the tissue of the meat (dick) and produces a waterlogged, fat, heavy dick...temporarily. It's quite genius actually. I have seen no permanent increase from it, but when I use it I feel awesome for like a half hour.

Last edited:

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's just vacuum marianating your dick with water like the vacuum marinators for meat. It forces intake of the marinade (water) into the tissue of the meat (dick) and produces a waterlogged, fat, heavy dick...temporarily. It's quite genius actually.

This is absolutely incorrect! If true (intake of the water into the tissue), then you had damn well better make sure you are using pure saline solution with no bacteria in it.

The function is the same as any other vacuum device with the exception that the water is supposed to provide a more equalized and less damaging environment than an air vacuum. The vacuum (whether water or air) encourages blood and lymph to flow into the penis and fill the tissues to the maximum extent possible.

Lionel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It has given me a permanent increase in flaccid length. I'm always hanging at least 5" flaccid since I got mine. It's brought my length up about an inch, and my girth nearly packs the tube on the Hercules before any pressure is even applied.

For the one woman I've been with both before and after I started pumping, she noticed a radical difference in the months between any sort of contact.

Here's an unpumped erection and one about ten minutes after exiting the bathmate.

Attachments

Reactions: uncuteuro8
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^^ my experience too. MAKE SURE you guys get a REAL Bathmate, there's a thai/uk company that makes "clones" that are total junk. avoid them.. a lot of guys get those fakes and sell them on ebay and amazon.. so you avoid there too unfortunately. Start off slow, I have a 'water pump + pe' routine on the link below and more info, review on the bathmate.
im a big fan

Get Hung: Bathmate Review | Good Looking Loser
there's 30% off discount and a coupon code there

strauss1

Experimental Member
Media
This is absolutely incorrect! If true (intake of the water into the tissue), then you had damn well better make sure you are using pure saline solution with no bacteria in it.

Oooook...try this then...

Take hand. Put in hot water for a half hour. Take out hand. Look at hand. Pay particular attention to soft tissue areas such as fingertips. Report your findings. And that's WITHOUT vacuum pressure.

I don't believe you can underestimate the effect water has with the device. While it may be as "effective" as any other pumping device, the effect of using it with water gives the remarkable, temporary swelling effect.

In fact, a good example are Lionels pictures. Notice the area of the shaft just under the Glans? That's the softest tissue of the penis, and the most noticeably swollen from being marinated in the warm water.

Here, this is from Scientific American, remember this is WITHOUT the catalyst of vacuum pressure.

Why do fingers wrinkle in the bath? : Scientific American

The epidermis, or outer layer of the skin, is made up of cells called keratinocytes, which form a very strong intracellular skeleton made up of a protein called keratin. These cells divide rapidly at the bottom of epidermis, pushing the higher cells upward. After migrating about halfway from the bottom of this layer to the top, the cells undergo a programmed death. The nucleus involutes, leaving alternating layers of the cell membrane, made of lipids, and the inside, made largely of water-loving keratin. The outer layer of the epidermis, called the stratum corneum, is thus composed of these alternating bands.

When hands are soaked in water, the keratin absorbs it and swells. The inside of the fingers, however, does not swell. As a result, there is relatively too much stratum corneum and it wrinkles, just like a gathered skirt. This bunching up occurs on fingers and toes because the epidermis is much thicker on the hands and feet than elsewhere on the body. (The hair and nails, which contain different types of keratin, also absorb some water. This is why the nails get softer after bathing or doing the dishes.)Soaking in the tub does hydrate the skin, but only briefly. All the added water quickly evaporates, leaving the skin dryer than before. The oils that hold the water in have usually been stripped out by the bath�especially if soap and hot water are involved. But if oil is added before the skin dries, much of the absorbed water is retained. Thus, applying a bath oil or heavy lotion directly after a bath or shower is a good method of hydrating the skin.

I'm somewhat ashamed you actually made me look that up lol. Isn't this common sense? Don't children learn this "mystery of biology" in the tub? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Take hand. Put in hot water for a half hour. Take out hand. Look at hand. Pay particular attention to soft tissue areas such as fingertips. Report your findings. And that's WITHOUT vacuum pressure.

I don't believe you can underestimate the effect water has with the device. While it may be as "effective" as any other pumping device, the effect of using it with water gives the remarkable, temporary swelling effect.

In fact, a good example are Lionels pictures. Notice the area of the shaft just under the Glans? That's the softest tissue of the penis, and the most noticeably swollen from being marinated in the warm water.

Here, this is from Scientific American, remember this is WITHOUT the catalyst of vacuum pressure.

I'm somewhat ashamed you actually made me look that up lol. Isn't this common sense? Don't children learn this "mystery of biology" in the tub? :rolleyes:

you do see the part where it says, it hydrates but only shortly?

Taking a regular hot bath actually dehydrates you, meaning you lose water.

Oils and salt water neutralise that effect

strauss1

Experimental Member
Media
That's how I understand it, it's a temporary, hydrating effect.

Either way, it's a good product, I was just trying to explain the role water plays in the process.

Last edited:

houseofanchors

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Couldn't stay silent on this one... There goes my zero-post lurker's count.

Children may learn this information young enough for you to think of it as "common sense," but what they don't learn is that the epidermis is about 0.1mm thick on areas of the body where skin is thin. Whatever contribution water-swollen skin is making to his size, it won't even be visible in a photograph from that distance. Hard to underestimate as you guessed, but for the opposite reason :p

The areas that are swollen on that guy's pumped dick are the areas that balloon up with blood when you get hard. More blood to those areas = extra swollen areas.

*shrug*

strauss1

Experimental Member
Media
So its not visible to the naked eye what happens to your fingertips when soaked in water, that puffy wrinky effect that is well explained by science is not visible, is that what youre saying? wow no its really not extra blood causing that...you can easily tell the difference from a air vacuum pump look and a water pump effect.

If youve ever used a regular vacuum pump and also a water pump, the difference is remarkable. While the effect described may not be the only contributing factor to the difference in immediate appearance between normal pumps and water pumps, the only obvious point is that water does play "a role" in the difference.

Im not even sure what the argument is, its a good product, and i like the water pump over regular vacuum pumps for low pressure pumping. there are also many benefits to be gained from using water as the medium instead of air.

Last edited:

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Good looking looser I have visited your web site and you convinced me to get the bathmate, I have been jelqing since last august 200 reps per day, I have been using the bathmate directly after jelking for 15 minutes a day, and am more than pleased with the results, keeping my gain for the most part for 24 hours until the next morning shower. My question to you is that I am cut and when jelqing, can only jelk to the back of the glands (cut here) it got me to thinking, if you are uncut would you jerk over the head and down to the end of the forskin?

houseofanchors

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So its not visible to the naked eye what happens to your fingertips when soaked in water, that puffy wrinky effect that is well explained by science is not visible, is that what youre saying? wow no its really not extra blood causing that...you can easily tell the difference from a air vacuum pump look and a water pump effect.

If youve ever used a regular vacuum pump and also a water pump, the difference is remarkable. While the effect described may not be the only contributing factor to the difference in immediate appearance between normal pumps and water pumps, the only obvious point is that water does play "a role" in the difference.

Im not even sure what the argument is, its a good product, and i like the water pump over regular vacuum pumps for low pressure pumping. there are also many benefits to be gained from using water as the medium instead of air.

Who said it wasn't visible to the naked eye? Are you going to be able to see a difference in size on your finger from the distance in that photograph before and after soaking it? No, the only visible difference might be the wrinkled skin...

I don't think anyone is saying it's a bad product, but the effect both apparently and in principle would be more than "just marinating your dick in water."

Anyone know how big it is? I didn't see dimensions listed anywhere in the website.