Bathmate?

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good looking looser I have visited your web site and you convinced me to get the bathmate, I have been jelqing since last august 200 reps per day, I have been using the bathmate directly after jelking for 15 minutes a day, and am more than pleased with the results, keeping my gain for the most part for 24 hours until the next morning shower. My question to you is that I am cut and when jelqing, can only jelk to the back of the glands (cut here) it got me to thinking, if you are uncut would you jerk over the head and down to the end of the forskin?

hey man, I don't check posts on here too often (we have a small discussion on the bathmate on GLL.com).. glad i caught your question though.
I don't quite know.. I'm cut too. but I assume it might? although when an uncut guys gets a boner.. the head comes out.. you gotta jelq with a 80% erection or so... so I assume the answer to your question is- sometimes :)

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
about the discussion about water and its effects when used on figertips/etc. has anyone else tried salt water pumping? I believe it has helped me in the past... I actually used a combo for melting ice that included other harmless when diluted materials(i looked them up first)

mattfit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all, I have noticed that a common feature of pumping is that it leaves the penis with a 'donut' around the top of the shaft just below the glans. I personally do not like the appearance of this 'donut' which immediately indicates that the penis is a pumped one. So, for those that use the bathmate and who talk of flaccid gains that last throughout the day, does it also cause a 'donut' or is it a more natural looking enlarged flaccid penis. I'd like to be able to strip naked in the gym change room without everyone being able to tell that I spent 20 minutes this morning giving my cock a good pump!

I'd love to hear of your experiences on this issue.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I sometimes get a Donut in my bathmate but only after over-pumping. Going in at 15-20 minutes with no constricting ring never leaved me with a donut in the bathmate, unlike my air pumps. If you want to keep it in longer, you can do condom-pumping. It's a trick I used to do in air pumps to lower the donut effect. You still get expansion but with less noticeable lymphatic fluid build-up.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i find it better to do 2 x 10minutes sessions, back-to-back.. rather than say, a long 20 minute session. much less water/air retention but still big gains in thickness that last the whole day if you've used it for a while

fatboy67

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How hard do you pump your bathmate? Do you do it enough where it literally hurts your dick because of the pressure? I am also having a hard time to get the bathmate off once the time is up.
I too wonder about the Bathmate. I have been using it for just a few days now and can't seem to get a solid suction. Before anyone asks, yes, I have shaved my hair down there. It seems to provide a better suction if I use it 180 degrees from the spot that they say should be up. I get a stinging sensation in my penis when it is on so I also wonder if I am trying to exert too much pressure.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too wonder about the Bathmate. I have been using it for just a few days now and can't seem to get a solid suction. Before anyone asks, yes, I have shaved my hair down there. It seems to provide a better suction if I use it 180 degrees from the spot that they say should be up. I get a stinging sensation in my penis when it is on so I also wonder if I am trying to exert too much pressure.

I have videos on my site about this issue. It's easier to maintain awesome suction if you enter it with an erection. Since you are just starting off, however, you might want to enter it soft for a few weeks, then use a 80% boner for 2 weeks and then use a full erection after you've used it for a month.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sometimes get a Donut in my bathmate but only after over-pumping. Going in at 15-20 minutes with no constricting ring never leaved me with a donut in the bathmate, unlike my air pumps. If you want to keep it in longer, you can do condom-pumping. It's a trick I used to do in air pumps to lower the donut effect. You still get expansion but with less noticeable lymphatic fluid build-up.

interesting. so you're saying- get a boner, wear a condom and use the bathmate? that's interesting.. I see what you are saying.