Bathmate

D

deleted983382

what is your personal take on this item???? Thinking of ordering one. Please help.

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How about length?? I just ordered the x40
you gain both, but it's mostly girth. you'll need to look into either jelqing and/or using a constricting tube (a condom with between a half to full inch left at the tip as an example) for gaining further length when you plateau.

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I started with one a few weeks ago. I can not believe the results I have gotten in only this very sort time! I am not much thicker and have already grown by over an inch, mind you this is not what I noticed a permanent increase but, only while pumped.

I have also noted that my erections now are much bigger as well and definitely thicker. I have been using it daily for 2 days then one off.

Reactions: deleted983382
D

deleted983382

How long are your sessions? I'm sticking to the 15 minutes for now. My cock looks awesome afterwards!!!

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
How long are your sessions? I'm sticking to the 15 minutes for now. My cock looks awesome afterwards!!!
15 mins is a good time. I go for 30 mins but have a break every 10 mins.
It works well for me and I don't get any edema.
I gain between 0.5-1 inch of girth and reach around 9 inches in the pump.
I record my measurements weekly in a video diary album.

D

deleted983382

15 mins is a good time. I go for 30 mins but have a break every 10 mins.
It works well for me and I don't get any edema.
I gain between 0.5-1 inch of girth and reach around 9 inches in the pump.
I record my measurements weekly in a video diary album.
That's awesome. I kicked it up to 20 minutes and like it. What was your starting length???

bepi888

Experimental Member
Media
I've never used this device, but I want start to pump.
After a pump seasion, how long your cock remain with that dimension? After some time came back on the original size ??
How much pressure I must applied for having good results?

TheEnergizerBunny

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel like it's a given but consistency really is the most important factor. It works but being that it's expensive, it's not really worth it if you're lazy with your routine.

I got mine early March this year and didn't start using it regularly until the summer. Results have been small in terms of length growth but girth has definitely improved and I have seen a huge change in the overall look of my dick when flaccid.

I started with 10 minute sessions but found that useless so moved to 15, then 20, and so I started to do 30 minute sessions on days when I had time, but with a break in between (or if I started to go soft), and then just 20 or so on days where I didn't have as much time. The increase in size stays pretty much until the next use. The key thing is, there needs to be consistent use... I was taking the weekend off and while it didn't make me feel like I was losing my gains, it made me feel like I was just slowing the process down. So now I do it everyday and I find it works really well, the increase is consistent, and I don't have to really worry about shrinking within the upcoming 24hrs.

As for pressure, I just did as much as I could handle before it felt like it was going to pop off. I found on days where I had had sex/orgasmed a few hours before doing it, the head was more sensitive so I couldn't handle much pressure. So if anything I'd suggest trying to accomodate your life schedule to it, in a non-interrupting manner... I do it in the morning before the gym and that sets me up, plus lets me recover from the night before if I had sex/jerked off, so it doesn't hurt when I do it.

Hope that provides some clarity.

bepi888

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for your reply. Now I have understood something......
But, my concern is that after a pumping session my cock looks like not natural, I mean I saw here some pics of cock after pump very very swollen, in few words the head small and the body thick.. Does this device produce this effect ??

D

deleted983382

Thanks for your reply. Now I have understood something......
But, my concern is that after a pumping session my cock looks like not natural, I mean I saw here some pics of cock after pump very very swollen, in few words the head small and the body thick.. Does this device produce this effect ??
Yes swelling will go away within a day.

D

deleted983382

I feel like it's a given but consistency really is the most important factor. It works but being that it's expensive, it's not really worth it if you're lazy with your routine.

I got mine early March this year and didn't start using it regularly until the summer. Results have been small in terms of length growth but girth has definitely improved and I have seen a huge change in the overall look of my dick when flaccid.

I started with 10 minute sessions but found that useless so moved to 15, then 20, and so I started to do 30 minute sessions on days when I had time, but with a break in between (or if I started to go soft), and then just 20 or so on days where I didn't have as much time. The increase in size stays pretty much until the next use. The key thing is, there needs to be consistent use... I was taking the weekend off and while it didn't make me feel like I was losing my gains, it made me feel like I was just slowing the process down. So now I do it everyday and I find it works really well, the increase is consistent, and I don't have to really worry about shrinking within the upcoming 24hrs.

As for pressure, I just did as much as I could handle before it felt like it was going to pop off. I found on days where I had had sex/orgasmed a few hours before doing it, the head was more sensitive so I couldn't handle much pressure. So if anything I'd suggest trying to accomodate your life schedule to it, in a non-interrupting manner... I do it in the morning before the gym and that sets me up, plus lets me recover from the night before if I had sex/jerked off, so it doesn't hurt when I do it.

Hope that provides some clarity.
Wow great contribution!!!

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you have not tried one of these, look closely into the size options closely before you buy one.

I was previously only about 1.6 thick before I started using the Hercules model which has a 2.0 inch internal diameter. After only 2 weeks, I have found that my thickness has increased dramatically making this one to small in diameter to comfortably use anymore. I have ordered the X40 model which has an internal diameter of 2.25 inches. I'll let every one know if I later need to upgrade again to the Golliath model which is their biggest with a 2.5 inch internal diameter.

So far, my length has only increase by only a centimeter but, I consider this very considerable after only 2 week of usage. I usually do about 10 to 15 minutes with maximum suction for 2 days, then take one day off. With each session, Each day I use it, I relieve pressure for about 30 seconds after about 4 to 5 minutes, then back to maximum compression for a total of 3 sets.

I have also noted that my erections are now much harder and seem to take far less time to get hard as well.

Reactions: deleted983382