1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Bathmate!

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by andresuncut, Jan 14, 2019.

1. andresuncut

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good morning,

I might be teaming up w/ bathmate to promote their product; a penis pump, and was wondering if you guys would be interested in seeing my results/following my journey?

If yes, any recommendations where I could promote it; Youtube, Tumblr ( but might be tricky) and Twitter came to mind.. but I want a bigger audience that might be interested in the product but want to see if it actually works or not.

Mpd5685, bs1981, Leobakker and 5 others like this.
  2. bkmuscledad

Gold Member

I'd be interested in any forum that shows very clear results, before and after progress photos, with the same measurement criteria. On this site, there are various claims of progress, but the photos are a mixed bag from different angles, etc, so there's really no way to judge if the progress is as good as is being claimed. Good luck with it, and let us know where you decide to post your progress. Thanks.

dgenesis9 likes this.
  3. Stratavos

Stratavos Well-Known Member

Albums:
    BkMuscleDad is right about the mixed bag, but I will say that there will be results as long as you are consistent, and start with the size that is closest to what you are now. It's a marathon race, not a sprint. due to the adult content that people associate with genitals, your options are limited for broadcasting your progress.

Good luck and I hope you're satisfied with your results. Most guys that can get through the "every other day, 15 min per session" use over 4 months generally move up if they're not quite pleased yet with the results, or move on to using an air pump for the added convenience and variation.

bkmuscledad likes this.
  4. bkmuscledad

Gold Member

Thanks for adding those comments, @Stratavos . I didn't know the regimen before, but from your comments, I have an idea of what's involved. So from what you're saying, you'd recommend it? Would you share your progress with us? Before and after dimensions (and photos if they're available and you care to share them)?

5. Stratavos

Albums:
    due to how social media is, I'm reluctant to do so (applying for jobs and whatnot) which is what holds back many people from properly sharing their progress. There's still a size and sexuality/sexual organs stigma. Just look at the fact that this place exists.

I will say that I did indeed start off as fairly average (remember worldwide average is 5.1 long by 4.1 around), and over the course of the last 4 years have probably plateaued, back at the 2nd year with minor gains since. I am now at 6.5 long by 5.9 around. When fully hard and absolutely excited, it's closer to 7 in length. I've adjusted my walk and the flaccid gains from the bathmate are quite real. Those numbers up top are erect based.

if you don't like what I'm saying... then you can take it or leave it. the pictures I have on this site are older by intention due to social media. (I don't even put my job on facebook)

bkmuscledad likes this.
  6. bkmuscledad

Gold Member

Thanks for that, @Stratavos . All good info. I've been thinking about getting one, and the more info I can compile beforehand, the better. There's no reason for me not to like what you're saying. It's all good. I don't have any photos up either, for the same reason you don't, so I completely understand. I asked only because some people have no issues with it, so I thought it would be okay to ask. Thanks again :)

7. Ru biks

Ru biks Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I can tell you now that it does work. But you have to put in the time. Don't expect permanent results in 3 MONTHS. Every one experienced different results over different periods. I noticed my results was permanent after one year of solid pumping.

Stratavos and bkmuscledad like this.
  8. PrivateFigureNYC

What's solid pumping. How often is considered solid?

9. Stratavos

Albums:
    by solid he means dedicated and regimented.

Ru biks likes this.
  10. Blhendricks13

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Used to Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice