Bathmate

DaKid23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone ever heard of these? I think it is relitevely new but im not sure, looks interesting...

DaKid23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its a pump, supposed to use it in the shower....jus seein if anyone knew anything about it

Water pumping is the best way to pump. The problem with the bathmate is that it doesn't have a gauge and you MUST have a gauge for safe and effective pumping. I would, instead, suggest that you get a good real pump with a gauge and then go to an auto parts store and get a brake-bleeding kit. That way you can use a regular dry pump and have a gauge. It's more stuff and complicated, but it is safer and cheaper.

DaKid23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so you wouldnt recommend the bathmate..couldnt you just stop when u feel the pressure is too much and purge some of the extra pressure?

Bavarian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so you wouldnt recommend the bathmate..couldnt you just stop when u feel the pressure is too much and purge some of the extra pressure?

But you won't be able to tell if you're pumping too hard from feel alone, once you feel pain you've crossed the line a while ago and already started doing damage.

Remember, guys, you only get issued one cock at birth, and if you wreck it, you can't get a new one (well, surgery could give you SOMETHING, but it won't be the same).

Let me clarify that the brake bleeding kit will allow you to use your pump in the tub. The tub is the best way to water pump as you can have a nice hot bath do the warm-up for you plus you're using hot water as the medium. The plenum in the kit will capture any excess water to prevent it from entering the pump itself.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Despite the hype, the bathmate works the same as other cylinders and all, by and large, can be used wet or dry. Consequently, I can't see how the higher price tag for the bathmate can be justified.

While it is better and safer to have a gauge, it's not essential.... maybe foolhardy not to have one, yes, but not essential.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

No... the nerves of the skin of the penis are not so vacuum savvy. They will absolutely NOT feel it when you are using too much pressure... it could actually feel quite pleasurable to get a blister! lol!!!!

Get a real pump with a gauge. If you wanna pump in the bath, just get a brass pump with a gauge, they are sturdy and will last a LONG time.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Water pumping has been around for a very long time. It has its good and bad points. Personally here is a contradiction, I am aware of that, but it is the truth. Water pumping has been some of the best sessions I have ever had and it has also been the ones where I managed to blister myself with the greatest of ease. I personally backed off of doing it for that reason. As has already been said, when water is added in to the mix your skin sensitivity may become less accurate than with an air chamber vacuum.

Making the equipment from standard equipment is easy, but, I personally would go for the safer route and that is to use air chamber based vacuum and a vacuum level gauge. The best hand pumps and gauges can be obtained from auto parts stores. A diagnostics automotive vacuum gauge and a very high quality vacuum pump can be obtained from these sources and because these are designed for constant use, without abuse they should last for years.