Bathroom Pleasure

and1plus2: When I am at certain public restrooms (urinals where you can see the guyy dicks next to you) I notice there is a lot of guys looking around. Almost always someone is looking at each other. Then at certain times I notice a lot of men sometimes beating off. Does this happen alot? Has anyone ever done this before? I mean I like wen people look at my dick because I feel good about my size. I always look at other too and once or twice I have done the jacking off there before. Does this happen everywhere?

Denis530

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by and1plus2@Jun 8 2005, 08:33 PM
When I am at certain public restrooms (urinals where you can see the guyy dicks next to you) I notice there is a lot of guys looking around. Almost always someone is looking at each other. Then at certain times I notice a lot of men sometimes beating off. Does this happen alot? Has anyone ever done this before? I mean I like wen people look at my dick because I feel good about my size. I always look at other too and once or twice I have done the jacking off there before. Does this happen everywhere?
[post=318973]Quoted post[/post]​

not everywhere but at some locations. i know a good website where they register the places where you can go and expect some action.

When you need a quick relief, it is kinda fun.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Originally posted by and1plus2@Jun 9 2005, 01:33 AM
When I am at certain public restrooms (urinals where you can see the guyy dicks next to you) I notice there is a lot of guys looking around. Almost always someone is looking at each other.

Just came from the university's "toilette" and YES, 1) there is a lot of guys looking around - 2) almost always someone is looking at each other.

Dick competition ? :(

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It's mostly in the cruisy bathrooms. Gay bars are famous for it. Personally, I can't enjoy it with the bathroom smell, but that's just me.

jibikao

Just Browsing
Media
You mean you stroke your cock in the public bathroom while other guys were peeing?

That sounds like a cruising location to me!!!

Well, I am one of those who LOVE urinals with no barriers. I love checking guys out!!! lol

But sadly, when I look around and if I see somebody I like, my dick gets hard instantly and I can't pee... so I have to stand there, trying to force my pee. And if it's right after a movie, it's SUPER embarrasing because there are ppl behind me waiting. I would like standing there... doing nothing and then left. lol

Man, the idea of a guy stroking the cock while peeing is super hot.

I've heard that in cruising area, when a guy taps on the floor means he needs his dick sucked. True? Well, you need some sort of signal right? lol

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
I recently let a guy watch me jerk off at a urinal in a train station. He reached over to try to touch my cock, but I told him to "be cool" and just watch and he did.

I also walked into a public bathroom in Union Square one time to find a guy just playing with his large, flaccid penis in a stall next to the urinal. I tried to join him, but I was too nervous about getting caught and ended up leaving.

coolioc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jun 8 2005, 11:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jun 8 2005, 11:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-and1plus2@Jun 9 2005, 01:33 AM
Does this happen everywhere?

No; not every public restroom is a tearoom. Maybe you just have a knack for unintentionally stumbling upon them.
[post=319063]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

lol :eyes:

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I am at certain public restrooms (urinals where you can see the guyy dicks next to you) I notice there is a lot of guys looking around. Almost always someone is looking at each other. Then at certain times I notice a lot of men sometimes beating off. Does this happen alot? Has anyone ever done this before? I mean I like wen people look at my dick because I feel good about my size. I always look at other too and once or twice I have done the jacking off there before. Does this happen everywhere?

When I use the bathroom in Grand Central Terminal I&#39;ve notice alot of people just "hanging around". I never stood around long enough to see anything "wild" take place but I can easily see things happening late at night. Even the cleaning attendants stands around enjoying the "sights".

punk9

Experimental Member
Media
i hold that a major underpinning of homophobia rests with the fact that gay men found ways to integrate getting off into every crack and crevice of our daily lives. straight men are jealous of this because the bar is that much higher to score with a woman than for 2 men to hook up.

as far as public restrooms go, there is a time and a place for everything, and that is college. used to bring my books and notes to study in the t rooms at my university and wait for hot studs to play with.

but in new york city, at least until guiliani installed &#39;cruise control&#39; partitions and other eliminations of gang pissing facilities, the public restrooms were a place of awe.

at grand central station before the refurb, there were cavernous mens rooms with urinals on one side and doorless shitter stalls on the other. invariably, hot black dudes with monster dicks would be stroking all about for all to see. wild fucking shit.

also, at penn station, there are two sides of the men&#39;s room that are now cruise controlled with partitions that used to serve as after work wankathons. again, the biggest rock hard black cocks imaginable were proudly on display.

the port authority bathrooms are bereft of cruise control partitions but they are patrolled by cleaning teams and cops.

but prior to the refurbishings, it was possible to take the nyc subway and transit network from squirt to squirt with the beautiful diversity that nyc is known for sporting rock hard beautiful big dicks for your wanking pleasure.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
and1plus2 -- I think you&#39;ll find this to be the scene in many, many, public rest rooms. One of the many that come to mind is the men&#39;s rest room at Hot Springs, AR, race tract. Even during some of the races, the rest rooms are busy with guys showing while taking a leak. The nature of the beast to enjoying showing? Could be :evilgrin:

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by punk9@Jun 10 2005, 03:49 PM
i hold that a major underpinning of homophobia rests with the fact that gay men found ways to integrate getting off into every crack and crevice of our daily lives. straight men are jealous of this because the bar is that much higher to score with a woman than for 2 men to hook up.

as far as public restrooms go, there is a time and a place for everything, and that is college. used to bring my books and notes to study in the t rooms at my university and wait for hot studs to play with.

but in new york city, at least until guiliani installed &#39;cruise control&#39; partitions and other eliminations of gang pissing facilities, the public restrooms were a place of awe.

at grand central station before the refurb, there were cavernous mens rooms with urinals on one side and doorless shitter stalls on the other. invariably, hot black dudes with monster dicks would be stroking all about for all to see. wild fucking shit.

also, at penn station, there are two sides of the men&#39;s room that are now cruise controlled with partitions that used to serve as after work wankathons. again, the biggest rock hard black cocks imaginable were proudly on display.

the port authority bathrooms are bereft of cruise control partitions but they are patrolled by cleaning teams and cops.

but prior to the refurbishings, it was possible to take the nyc subway and transit network from squirt to squirt with the beautiful diversity that nyc is known for sporting rock hard beautiful big dicks for your wanking pleasure.
[post=319434]Quoted post[/post]​

I was just gonna say, I think Grand Central was alot crusier before, at least so I heard. Everything is alot more "civilized" now (e.g. stalls with doors on them, etc.....).
Even the Port Authority bus terminal is alot more mordernized........now thats a hot bed of wonton lust :eek:

Str8Man

Just Browsing
Media
Yes I think I live in a different world. I&#39;ve never seen anyone stroking in a restroom. I have seen a few quick glances, but they&#39;re always supposed to look accidental. I guess you guys don&#39;t have a "nervous bladder". You know when you get nervous at the urinals and can&#39;t get the flow started. I still get a little nervous at race tracks and football games where I have to pee in a trough with the gang. When I have to pee really bad, my penis shrinks like I&#39;ve been in a cold swimming pool. I&#39;ll impress nobody when I have to go really bad. I remember being at a NASCAR race as a teen, bladder about to pop, I walked in to the toilet and lines were out the door. Guys were whipping it out and peeing in the sinks the wait was so long. There were 4 guys standing cheak to cheak, face to face. They let me squeeze in, but I was so nervous (not old enough to drink yet) I could barely start. Plus the guys were all older than me, drunk, and hanging loose. Only time I ever pissed in a sink.

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
I hate to admit it, but I was once arrested in a public bathroom by vice cops. I was sitting in a toilet stall with the door closed and locked. There was a small peep hole between the walls and I looked through and watched, thinking whoever was on the other side might show theirs. The hole was positioned so I could not see the face. Anyway, I started playing with myself and the next thing I know, another dude (also vice) was knocking on my stall door telling me to come out and that I was under arrest. I went to court and was charged with SP "sexual perversion". Paid a fine and I guess it is on my record although this has been over 20 years ago. BTW, both vice were ugly and not my type. I wouldn&#39;t have propositioned either even if they had 12" cocks.
I still say this was entrapment but the judge that handled these type of cases, probably made a bundle as did my lawyer.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Mighty Joe@Jun 12 2005, 01:41 PM
I hate to admit it, but I was once arrested in a public bathroom by vice cops. I was sitting in a toilet stall with the door closed and locked. There was a small peep hole between the walls and I looked through and watched, thinking whoever was on the other side might show theirs. The hole was positioned so I could not see the face. Anyway, I started playing with myself and the next thing I know, another dude (also vice) was knocking on my stall door telling me to come out and that I was under arrest. I went to court and was charged with SP "sexual perversion". Paid a fine and I guess it is on my record although this has been over 20 years ago. BTW, both vice were ugly and not my type. I wouldn&#39;t have propositioned either even if they had 12" cocks.
I still say this was entrapment but the judge that handled these type of cases, probably made a bundle as did my lawyer.
[post=319869]Quoted post[/post]​

Its funny cuz the same exact thing happened to George Michael. He was in one of those road side bathrooms and he kind of did the same thing you did, and the person he did it to ended up being a vice cop.

Why in the world would someone famous like him look for a bj in a place like that is beyound me :rolleyes:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Mighty Joe@Jun 12 2005, 01:41 PM
[post=319869]Quoted post[/post]​
It happened to me very much like it did you, Mighty Joe. Mine was more like 40 years ago, though. It&#39;s edged in my mind, even the suit I was wearing, but I have no idea what the dick I saw looked like.

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I mean I like wen people look at my dick because I feel good about my size. I always look at other too and once or twice I have done the jacking off there before. Does this happen everywhere?
Being a pee-shy guy, I don&#39;t want anyone looking at me when I am draining the weasel. Jacking off in front of a strangers is something I could never do. Having said that, I sometimes wish that I were more inhibited doing it when I am the sole onlooker.