Bathtub sex

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Did ya ever, ya know... imagine this kind of romantic experience in the bathtub with your partner,,,,,,,and have it turn into a total giggle fest at the pretzels you become in such a confined space???
Not that it wasn't still incredible, but gosh, there's just no way I can stay really romantic when my knees are dying on the bottom of the tub and my partner's feet are somewhere- well, perhaps one leg ends up on my shoulder somehow and suddenly he looks like he is about to go underwater if he sinks any lower.....:smile:
but wow, submarine and periscope is totally a good time :biggrin1:

Is there a "good" position?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, not for me. My ex-bf & I tried it, we were both too tall to be anything close to comfortable in a bathtub. Standing up in a shower is another story. :biggrin1:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is there a "good" position?

Yes...me reclining against the rear slope of the tub, you mounted on top with your feet planted on the bottom alongside my ribcage and your arms around my neck.

It also works with you laid out flat atop me, with your back to my chest...it's good for lots of sensual grinding and stroking with the hands, but the range of motion for powerful thrusting is nowhere near as wide.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, not for me. My ex-bf & I tried it, we were both too tall to be anything close to comfortable in a bathtub. Standing up in a shower is another story. :biggrin1:

Yeah I dunno I've never done it in the bathtub but that sounds like something maybe that sounds better than it is!?? A couple times we took a bath or shower and started fooling around and then went to the bed and that's allll good :smile:.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Having sex with your vagina submerged in water is a bad idea. If semen can make it through your cervix, water can get through too. Soapy, or oilly bathwater is not something you want sliding through you womb and out into your body. Same goes for pool water.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I live in an old house and my porcelain bathtub, though deep, is only four feet long. I can squeeze myself in but if I don't want my knees jammed under my chin I have to allow my legs to dangle over the edge or on the wall. Pretty comical. :biggrin1: Leaves no room for anyone else.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having sex with your vagina submerged in water is a bad idea. If semen can make it through your cervix, water can get through too. Soapy, or oilly bathwater is not something you want sliding through you womb and out into your body. Same goes for pool water.

yep you are so right. Being minus both cervix and uterus negates the risk for me.:smile:

Remember the song called Tub Thumping?

yes. great tune. the thumping was a bit painful, however.:rolleyes:

nearly a foot height difference could make this nearly as much of a contortion act. Tho the thought of straddling/standing on sides of tub occurred to me.:biggrin1:

Yes...me reclining against the rear slope of the tub, you mounted on top with your feet planted on the bottom alongside my ribcage and your arms around my neck.

It also works with you laid out flat atop me, with your back to my chest...it's good for lots of sensual grinding and stroking with the hands, but the range of motion for powerful thrusting is nowhere near as wide.

my god. Is it hot in here, or is that just you?:tongue:

In an apt complex issue bathroom stall? I'm lucky if I can even stand straight up while showering. Tho, I have been looking at a place that has a significantly bigger bathtub and shower stall.

next on my list too :biggrin1:

I live in an old house and my porcelain bathtub, though deep, is only four feet long. I can squeeze myself in but if I don't want my knees jammed under my chin I have to allow my legs to dangle over the edge or on the wall. Pretty comical. :biggrin1: Leaves no room for anyone else.

yeah well there was definitely comical rather than candlelit romantic ambience...:tongue:

But thanks, ya'll! :smile: I have some more ideas now. :biggrin1:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With two people in the tub there's not much room for any water. It gets cold after a while. That spigot that juts out is a hazard too. Sex in a tub works best when there is some kind of ledge at the end or around one side of the tub where you can sit outside the water comfortably.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bathtubs can be quite difficult. The only way that I've found works is for me to straddle my partner's thighs and slip my penis in between her closed thighs. The friction and the water feels very nice, and she gets to stay warm under the water!

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex in a tub may be difficult, but I've found that shaving each other's genitals while bathing is extremely rewarding. There is usually enough room, and clean up is easy. I suggest you try this only with partners you really, really, really trust. Giving a woman a razor and presenting your balls for shaving takes some a very deep faith in her love...and steadiness of hand!

crtall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being 6'4 also, bathbubs are a little difficult, even just by myself. I prefer a shower and have had a few very hot times while in the shower and someone slips in quietly and starts to wash my back and reach around and wash, well.......
a few fine memories for sure.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
My bathroom used to have a really old-style bathtub, abotu 5.5x2.5 feet and very deep, I never got to test such activities in it though.
My current bath is about 6 inches smaller in every direction unfortunately, and I have yet to have sex in that either. (Though I'll be trying that in due course; I shall report back on what I find, someday relatively soon. :smile:)