Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm excited about it too, but my xbox just recently broke and I'm having to send it in to get fixed. I'm pretty pissed I'm going to miss several weeks of time I could be playing it

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess you not talking about the batman lego game that had arkham asylum in it.

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
def not talking lego batman. I would never, even though all the video game blogs have said that lego batman is the best batman game to date. I would be picking it up Monday at midnight except the store I ordered it from won't have a midnight opening. And yes this isn't large penis related, but I did post it in ect. Any gay dudes that like video games? My friends joke about how I'll never get a boyfriend because of that.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it wrong I get a major hard on when I see how buff and bulged Batman looks in this game in particular lol ? It certainly looks to be a jock or muscle lovers wet dream come to life in a video game since all the male characters look so ripped and roided out in some scenes. But the real meat and potatoes will be the game play and if they get the mix of stealth and full on hand to hand combat just right and the level of difficulty just right then I am hooked.

Are any of you going to get the collector's edition ? It looks amazing just for the batarang and booklet of the Arkham inmates.

Attachments

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bi guy08 brings up a good point. Maybe we should have a gaming/manga/anime thread.

I am about to pop in "New Fist of the North Star" now.

The game looks like it is going to be awesome.

Media
Is it wrong I get a major hard on when I see how buff and bulged Batman looks in this game in particular lol ? It certainly looks to be a jock or muscle lovers wet dream come to life in a video game since all the male characters look so ripped and roided out in some scenes. But the real meat and potatoes will be the game play and if they get the mix of stealth and full on hand to hand combat just right and the level of difficulty just right then I am hooked.

Are any of you going to get the collector's edition ? It looks amazing just for the batarang and booklet of the Arkham inmates.

It's not wrong at all. I only wish I had an HD TV in my room so I can see all of the character's rippling muscles better:tongue:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just bought it and played it last night. love it! the gameplay and graphics are amazing and it's a fun ride through the Batman universe. Plus, having Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill voice Batman and the Joker like they did in the original animated series is just terrific.