Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congratulations to @chetboner7 ..... A deserving Win in my eyes .... I want to say congrats to all the Runner Ups as well.. It was a fun competition. To the Gold winner enjoy your statues.

fltopman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Congrats to my Fav...@chetboner7.. and all the fellow competitors... Great competition... We all enjoyed each and everyone of you. As well to the Gold Member winners.. Enjoy..
Thanks again Mr. LPSG for a great Job at keeping us engaged..

Madmedic85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sure @Razor500! I’m Mark, from Missouri (St. Louis) I’m a firefighter/medic. I just turned 30 years old. I’m bi, prefer girls, but really enjoy showing off. Anything else ya want to know ask away.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Up next the Shampoo Challenge. Should I wait a day or start it tonight?

@Mr. LPSG - Please wait a few days!... I think I can speak for many of us here, that we need to catch our breath... and get caught up on SO many Alerts about other threads, PM's, and the threads that we just haven't had time to add our replies to, since the site is SO busy, now, because of the current "Lockdown".

Most of us have a lot of time on our hands, at home, and are therefore able to spend a lot more time on LPSG, right now... But, man! It's been BUSY!... (Which is a GOOD thing!)

Phewww!... lol

A/B

Last edited:

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any chance the winner and runners up can tell us a little about themselves? It is great getting to admite their bulges, but i for one would love to hear from each one of them with anything they would like to say about themselves.
WOW! What a great idea. For the next finals I'm going to ask the finalists to write a little something if they want :)

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WOW! What a great idea. For the next finals I'm going to ask the finalists to write a little something if they want :)

My thoughts on doing this prior to voting. This will fall into a grey area again allowing people to base their vote on something than the actual meaning of the contest. A prime example would be this post from @Madmedic85 ( I'm just using this post, to prove a point, nothing against who you are @Madmedic85 )

" I’m Mark, from Missouri (St. Louis) I’m a firefighter/medic. I just turned 30 years old. I’m bi, prefer girls, but really enjoy showing off. Anything else ya want to know ask away."

Verses a introduction like this:

" I'm Ted, from Vermont. I'm an accountant. I just turned 56, Gay man, been with partner for 20 yrs. Laid back and easy going. I own a house with a picket fence and 2 dogs "

The first example could be described as a fantasy, object of desire, more sexual in nature type of guy. While the second example is just plain boring..... I feel people would be voting on the entry photo/video with the introduction of themselves. Which would not be fair to the "Normal Mainstream " entry...... The voting should on the picture/video itself, with nothing else required. .... After the voting is complete with the announced winner's and prizes. Then they could tell us all about themselves.... This has already been the case in previous contests. People tend to vote on "Other" things outside of what the actual contest is about.... Examples ... "A nipple showing, A smile, Tenting of full erection " ....You get what I am referring to, I'm sure many will agree....

Last edited:

Tatiana38ddd

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure @Razor500! I’m Mark, from Missouri (St. Louis) I’m a firefighter/medic. I just turned 30 years old. I’m bi, prefer girls, but really enjoy showing off. Anything else ya want to know ask away.
Happy belated birthday! :emoji_birthday:

Vuk_15

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Razor500

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My thoughts on doing this prior to voting. This will fall into a grey area again allowing people to base their vote on something than the actual meaning of the contest. A prime example would be this post from @Madmedic85 ( I'm just using this post, to prove a point, nothing against who you are @Madmedic85 )

" I’m Mark, from Missouri (St. Louis) I’m a firefighter/medic. I just turned 30 years old. I’m bi, prefer girls, but really enjoy showing off. Anything else ya want to know ask away."

Verses a introduction like this:

" I'm Ted, from Vermont. I'm an accountant. I just turned 56, Gay man, been with partner for 20 yrs. Laid back and easy going. I own a house with a picket fence and 2 dogs "

The first example could be described as a fantasy, object of desire, more sexual in nature type of guy. While the second example is just plain boring..... I feel people would be voting on the entry photo/video with the introduction of themselves. Which would not be fair to the "Normal Mainstream " entry...... The voting should on the picture/video itself, with nothing else required. .... After the voting is complete with the announced winner's and prizes. Then they could tell us all about themselves.... This has already been the case in previous contests. People tend to vote on "Other" things outside of what the actual contest is about.... Examples ... "A nipple showing, A smile, Tenting of full erection " ....You get what I am referring to, I'm sure many will agree....
I do agree. That's why i would recommend that the contestant's comment about themselves come AFTER the voting, not before. Just to get to learn more about tbe winners, NOT to influence the voting.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do agree. That's why i would recommend that the contestant's comment about themselves come AFTER the voting, not before. Just to get to learn more about tbe winners, NOT to influence the voting.
Exactly... You know people are persuaded easily ....lol

Reactions: Nexolaris