Votes: 238 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Organic Asian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a Size Queen, I'm always on the look out wherever I go. I look for length, girth, how far the penis bulge out. @Magicstick74 stood out because he has one thick vein that pops out. :blush: I could be blind and can still tell what dick is his. :joy: I had two second places.... because they were so plump... @youngpumper :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: and @chetboner7 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Grower82

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had to vote for Chetboner. The guy just has a really nice bulge. He is lucky. And I wasn't surprised, but I was encouraged, to see that he is into PE. I also wasn't surprised to see that my top choices tracked pretty closely with the votes cast so far. This is a lot less subjective than you would think. (Guys are always checking out each other's bulges in real life, even if sometimes subconciously, as part of the male social hierarchy.) Chetboner is the clear leader.

BickDickRodney has the best bulge picture on the list, for sure. And he does has a big dick. Straight as an arrow, and nice looking too. It's easy to see why he is doing pretty well too. He is in great shape as well, but I couldn't see any other pictures of him, but what is posted in the list. It is hard to compare him objectively to the other guys. I know he will do well on here.

HungFitMX is doing well too. He is hung and fit, so it is pretty easy for him to show a good bulge. His was one of the couple profiles I clicked on. It's not hard to see why he is doing so well on here.

MagicStick74 is the big surprise in this race for me. I came very close to casting my vote for him. He has a big dick. It is very fat. It is also a very aesthetic, healthy looking dick when you see it out of his underwear. He also has really big balls. They help of course, in showing a good bulge. Now, his are low hanging. The guys who get the real advantage are the guys with big balls that are held close to the body, and maybe have a dick that isn't real big but is fat. In underwear though, the effect for guys like MagicStick74 is pretty similar. I'm really surprised he isn't getting more love on here. He really does have the magic stick. He's in great shape. Maybe the special bulge underwear are a little weird and are putting some people off on here? I would have though when I clicked to see the results that he would have been in the top tier for certain, if not stiff competition for Chetboner.. In the end I think he will do very well on here.

Posted 11:45 P.M. EST (DLST) 5/23. Results discussed here reflect results at that time.

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I had to vote for Chetboner. The guy just has a really nice bulge. He is lucky. And I wasn't surprised, but I was encouraged, to see that he is into PE. I also wasn't surprised to see that my top choices tracked pretty closely with the votes cast so far. This is a lot less subjective than you would think. (Guys are always checking out each other's bulges in real life, even if sometimes subconciously, as part of the male social hierarchy.) Chetboner is the clear leader.

BickDickRodney has the best bulge picture on the list, for sure. And he does has a big dick. Straight as an arrow, and nice looking too. It's easy to see why he is doing pretty well too. He is in great shape as well, but I couldn't see any other pictures of him, but what is posted in the list. It is hard to compare him objectively to the other guys. I know he will do well on here.

HungFitMX is doing well too. He is hung and fit, so it is pretty easy for him to show a good bulge. His was one of the couple profiles I clicked on. It's not hard to see why he is doing so well on here.

MagicStick74 is the big surprise in this race for me. I came very close to casting my vote for him. He has a big dick. It is very fat. It is also a very aesthetic, healthy looking dick when you see it out of his underwear. He also has really big balls. They help of course, in showing a good bulge. Now, his are low hanging. The guys who get the real advantage are the guys with big balls that are held close to the body, and maybe have a dick that isn't real big but is fat. In underwear though, the effect for guys like MagicStick74 is pretty similar. I'm really surprised he isn't getting more love on here. He really does have the magic stick. He's in great shape. Maybe the special bulge underwear are a little weird and are putting some people off on here? I would have though when I clicked to see the results that he would have been in the top tier for certain, if not stiff competition for Chetboner.. In the end I think he will do very well on here.

Posted 11:45 P.M. EST (DLST) 5/23. Results discussed here reflect results at that time.
People are more subjective to voting than you think. Your favorites doing well isn't proof of more or less objective voting. If people were objective they would look beyond body shape. It's a bulge contest and not a fitness model contest after all. Some entries we've seen in these six rounds aren't really bulges but that didn't stop people from voting for them. I'm not claiming that my votes haven't been subjective but I'm aware that factors outside of the focus of this contest (=bulges) can have a strong effect on its outcome.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:
Reactions: Ocine

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just a question @Mr. LPSG. I see now that some of today contenders are not verified (don't know in the other rounds). Is it an oversight, or can they legitimately participate? I mean, it looks quite weird that someone can win money in a contest for lpsg members by using pics taken from who knows where..
Hi :)

The rules were that if any non-verified account won the round they would have to be verified to get into the finals or the first runner-up would take their spot. Luckily it didn't get that far :)

Reactions: Peny