Battle of The Network Stars (70s and 80s): which T.V star made you cum the most?

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have always had a thing for Oscar Goldman from the six million dollar man i thought he was hot and would love to see him naked
That's Richard Anderson. I was just watching a fantastic movie on TCM the other night called "Seconds", and Richard was in that.

Thanks for those...Would you happen to have any with his shirt off and hairy..The only ones I can find are Star Trek ones when he shaved..Thanks in advance
Those are the only BOTNS shots I have with Shatner in them. Sorry...

Pauligan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tom Selleck
Robert Conrad
Pernell Roberts
Dan Haggerty
Lee Majors
I met Dan Haggerty once, at an Applebees restaurant. I came in and the place was packed, tables were scarce, he and 2 men were at a table made for 4, he saw me standing looking around and out of nowhere asked if I'd be bothered joining their table. After introducing himself, the other two kept calling him Gene, he had said his name was Dan, finally I asked and found out he was named Gene when he was born. A very nice man, he insisted on paying for all of us, and, gave me a card with his number, which I unfortunately lost (if you're reading this Gene, Paul says Hello!). I went back there many times, never saw him there again. Just a very nice man.

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met Dan Haggerty once, at an Applebees restaurant. I came in and the place was packed, tables were scarce, he and 2 men were at a table made for 4, he saw me standing looking around and out of nowhere asked if I'd be bothered joining their table. After introducing himself, the other two kept calling him Gene, he had said his name was Dan, finally I asked and found out he was named Gene when he was born. A very nice man, he insisted on paying for all of us, and, gave me a card with his number, which I unfortunately lost (if you're reading this Gene, Paul says Hello!). I went back there many times, never saw him there again. Just a very nice man.

Oh WOW...That would have been so great...Sounds like you have my luck..He would have given me his number and I'm sure I would have lost it too....Great story thanks for sharing

Reactions: NWAthlete

V72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's a link to the poolside intros from the Nov. 79 BOTNS, featuring some nice Speedo shots of Willie Aames, Gil Gerard, Gregory Harrison, Robert Hays, Robert Conrad, etc.

YouTube - Battle of the Network Stars Poolside Intros Nov 1979

And here's a shot of one of my fave BOTNS competitors, Parker Stevenson:

Attachments

yandrsupreme

Legendary Member
Media
Now that shot of Parker is a shot of a PERFECT man. Toned, gorgeous, NOT WAXED AT ALL, no abs to draw attention away from his beautiful face or sizeable package... just PERFECT.

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember seeing an old VHS tape of this show and there was a guy from a show called Falcon Crest that was so hot. I want to say his first name was Billy. Anyone remember?

V72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember seeing an old VHS tape of this show and there was a guy from a show called Falcon Crest that was so hot. I want to say his first name was Billy. Anyone remember?

Yep, that would be William R. Moses

Attachments

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are a lot of clips over on YouTube. There is the famous Gabe Kaplan/ Lee Majors foot race in which the supposedly non-athletic Welcome Back Kotter comedian thoroughly thrashed the tiny little bantam rooster. A Battle of the Network Stars specialty were the countless swimming events, excuses to get sexy actresses into tight, low-cut single-piece swim wear. Notable stand-outs were Lynda Carter, Erin Gray and a young, hot Heather Locklear looking fabulous in a dunking tank episode. Cold water does wonders to a woman's nipples.

The glue that held this together was a superb Howard Cossell at the apogee of his announcing game. "This is not about money or glory. This is for pride." (Said as Lou Ferrigno practically single-handedly pulls the Mark Harmon team into a muddy, gooey pool of water at the culmination of a tug-of-war.)

TV was so much better when I was a kid!

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
Yep, that would be William R. Moses

I remember in one of the "Battle of the Network Stars" shows, where Billy Moses is being interviewed at the end of one of the swimming events, if I remember right, where he is wearing a speedo, there is a very visible VPL pointing straight to his right and it can be seen for several seconds before the camera man raises the video camera up further.

Reactions: pradelicious