Battle of The Network Stars (70s and 80s): which T.V star made you cum the most?

cincy68

Experimental Member
Media
Can't believe Daniel J Travanti hasn't been mentioned. There's a nice speedo shot of him in a youtube clip during the swimming intros. I also need to mention one of my all-time favorite daddies- Dick Van Patten. He took over as captain of the ABC team around '79 for Gabe Kaplan (since "Kotter" was no longer a part of the network lineup.) There's a couple of good hairy chest shots of him while participating in the kayak competition.

cincy68

Experimental Member
Media
I also forgot to mention some other favorites: Hal Linden, Pernell Roberts (in the dunk tank- whew!) and Gil Gerard was so hot during his Buck Rogers days.
Someone on page 1 mentioned Richard Anderson ("Oscar Goldman"). He is also one of my favorites, but I'm pretty sure he never participated in any BOTNS. I used to like to watch "Bionic Woman" when it was available on hulu for some hairy chest and package shots of Richard. He has a nice slender body and just a sexy, cool and intelligent demeanor about him which I find very attractive.

MISSROSS2U

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Linda carter and adreine baerbau

For we straight guys to get hard there was the dunking tank filled with cold water; a perfect excuse to get female nipples popping and huge. Go on youtube to see some beautiful examples like Heather Locklear, Heather Thomas and a young Donna Dixon.

Would the Battle of the Network Stars have been half as successful without Howard Cosell? I suspect Howard may have refreshed himself between athletic events with a couple stiff shots of bourbon whiskey, but that only improved his vocabulary and over-the-top descriptions in announcing the events.

"That is Mark Harmon, even now an elite athlete!" -- a few seconds before 'The Hulk" muscle man Lou Ferrigno almost single-handedly pulls Mark and the NBC bunch into a huge pool of gooey mud.

Reactions: MYDEEPTHROAT

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it just me, or his speedo almost see-through in this clip, especially at 0:15 (not to mention part of his butt showing).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_8F_vNBqbA

I was so in lust with Marc Singer. He did a nude scene in a movie called "Body Chemistry" but it was only from the back. Great butt! He is (unfortunately I've heard) hopelessly straight. Well, I can always fantasize. (LOL)

Reactions: Tomas26

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Is it just me, or his speedo almost see-through in this clip, especially at 0:15 (not to mention part of his butt showing).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_8F_vNBqbA

Have to love that there is no real reason for him to be in that super hot thin skimpy super sexy speedo since he is not in the dunk tank/nor any water himself, he is on dry land throwing baseballs (and ironically the lady who is actually in the dunk tank is fully dressed, lol)... Not that anyone is complaining, except for the fact that today CBS actually blurs amazing nice dick bulges like that on Survivor now... America is supposed to be a modern progressive forward thinking first world country but it seems in this case to have sadly gone way way way backwards, hope that changes again real soon.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I liked seeing Selleck even though I don't think Daddy Tom is heavy in the dick department.

He was one of the best looking men of his time, but to me it always looked like he was desperately trying to be the world's biggest playboy stud.

The first pic to me is Tom's best swimsuit shot. The speedo shots just aren't as impressive.

He's hot though.

Attachments

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

While I have said I wqas in lust with Marc Singer, I also thought Tom Selleck was hot. Some have said the speedo shots didn't show as much as other stars had. Maybe. The last one looked like he pushed his cock down rather than across. Let's just hope he was/is a grower not a shower. (LOL)

Reactions: aceman_23603

sevenman77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw tom select at the gym in LA back in the late 80's. He had worked out and was standing nude with one leg in the whirlpool obviously massage a knee or calf muscle and the other foot was on the pool edge. His cock was hanging down between. He did have a full bush. He was dripping wet from the shower. We were the only two in the whirlpool. He just smiled and said 'hi', put his hands on his hips and stood there facing me. I thought how rich I could immediately become if I could sell where I am to the highest bidder! It was an outstanding moment in my life...

MISSROSS2U

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I saw tom select at the gym in LA back in the late 80's. He had worked out and was standing nude with one leg in the whirlpool obviously massage a knee or calf muscle and the other foot was on the pool edge. His cock was hanging down between. He did have a full bush. He was dripping wet from the shower. We were the only two in the whirlpool. He just smiled and said 'hi', put his hands on his hips and stood there facing me. I thought how rich I could immediately become if I could sell where I am to the highest bidder! It was an outstanding moment in my life...

c'mon! your not going to describe his dick to us!!!

sevenman77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cut and average size and thickness was probably a bit thicker than average. I'd have to say about 4" soft. Very hairy bush, but it was before manscaping.