Battle of The Network Stars (70s and 80s): which T.V star made you cum the most?

wolf9625

Sexy Member
Media
I have a photo of Willie Aames in a tug-of-war completion. He is wearing the de rigueur short shorts of the times and no undies. His left testical is clearly visible.[/QUOTE

Willie Aames was actually in a movie called Paradise that came out in 1982. This movie was very similar in concept to The Blue Lagoon. In the movie Willie goes swimming nude and you do see his cock and balls.

DukesFan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yep, that would be William R. Moses
Love Billy R Moses loved him on Falcon Crest I beat off for him every Friday night and other nights because he was so cute and handsome had fantasies we would go to bed together and have the most a fantastic sex any two people could have would love to meet him for real in sure not but would love to meet him

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had such a crush on Willie Aames. I was really young back then (pre-puberty) and I used to dream about sucking his cock and swallowing all his jizz. Sometimes while Scott Baio was fucking me at the same time.
Did you ever see the movie PARADISE with Willie and Phoebe Cates? He does full frontal in a Blue Lagoon type movie. He is bigger than Christopher Atkins in Lagoon.

Reactions: JSon101

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Willie Aames and Scott Baio both morphed from hunks in the 80s to 21st century Right Wing nazis. Can't even drool over pics of them in their prime anymore, all I can think about is what bigots and misogynists they've turned into : unamused:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Willie Aames and Scott Baio both morphed from hunks in the 80s to 21st century Right Wing nazis. Can't even drool over pics of them in their prime anymore, all I can think about is what bigots and misogynists they've turned into : unamused:

If you watch the episodes of BOTNS in which Scott Baio appeared, you'll notice that Howard Cosell often comments on what a nice young man he is. And he did seem like a genuinely nice guy back then. What the hell happened to him?

Reactions: Tomas26

rock_star44310

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Lance Kerwin and Gregory Harrison. Both these guys did it for me. Harrison is like the perfect 70s male. Just gorgeous and Lance I had such a crush on from his tv movies and television show. He never really made it after that but I felt he was super talented. Way more talented than Scott Baio. They were both in the tv movie The Boy Who Drank too Much and Scott had the lead but Lance was way better in it.