Battlestar Galactica

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So (about a month ago??) I'm watching this episode of B.G. and they find earth, they're walking around and the planet looked wrecked. End of show.

Okay, I say to myself, the next show is going to be the wrap-up no doubt. The Grande Finale. Only, there was no next show (was there??)

Did I miss something? And if that was it, didn't you expect something more?? I kinda feel left in limbo here.

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are 10 more episodes due in 2009 :smile:

You beat me to it. But yes, to the OP, there are several more episodes coming in 2009. That was not the end of the show. You'll remember that we still don't know who the final Cylon is... so how could they end it? :redface:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You beat me to it. But yes, to the OP, there are several more episodes coming in 2009. That was not the end of the show. You'll remember that we still don't know who the final Cylon is... so how could they end it? :redface:

Yes...that's the part I thought I missed...the final Cylon. But the network could've given us a heads up, some end of show ad blurb, or something letting us know more shows were to follow.