• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Battlestar Geeks: Who Is the 12th Cylon?

b.c.

Verified
Gold
...the fifth Cylon. Hey, after tonite's show, i think I'M gonna need a fifth...

Rocky14441

Verified
Gold
Website
www.shrockwell.com
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This admission will probably take away from my sexiness quotient, but I can't help who I am. .

Are you kidding, this is the sexiest show on TV! Just watching it ups you sex quotient by 20%!

The doc? Not a chance!

Think, who wasn't on the Glactica when the "music" started?

Hmmmm?

sargon20

Gold
Pending Deletion
What did Model #2 (Leoben) show Starbuck on Earth when he showed her wrecked Viper? Somehow I thought he was showing her she was a cylon.

unique_exposure

Experimental Member
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Starbuck saw her own body inside the Viper. She proved it was actually her because it had her dog tags.

Leoben, who has been her journey guide, actually got scared and ran off at the sight.

sargon20

Gold
Pending Deletion
Starbuck saw her own body inside the Viper. She proved it was actually her because it had her dog tags.

Leoben, who has been her journey guide, actually got scared and ran off at the sight.

Starbuck supposedly isn't the 5th cylon though, she is "something else" or the Harbinger of Destruction

Thanks! I guess :confused:. That just leaves more questions. I hope it doesn't end with some grand explanation a.k.a. Matrix Revolutions that left everyone confused. So he took her to the Viper then got scared. Huum. Didn't he know what was already there?

unique_exposure

Experimental Member
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In this case, no he didn't. When she mentioned the Hybrid on the base star had called her "harbinger of death" he visibly flipped.
He was fairly consistent as a guide up till then but this seems to be where they part ways. They didn't really expand on his subtext-- it was more about Kara and her reaction to it all. She ended up burning the body and hasn't mentioned it to anyone yet.

There is some kind of resurrection possibility being pointed to with the planet itself. The final 5 were all original inhabitants of this Cylon earth and were recreated to serve some kind role. The fifth, Ellen Tigh, upon destruction of earth, reminded Tigh that they would be recreated and not to fear death. How Kara's Viper would be recreated does not fit as nicely into this rather loose theory.

Another idea is that Kara entered a wormhole somewhere along the way there or back to Galactica.

Yet another possibility is they are playing off the Ships of Light/ advanced beings story arc from the original series.

Reminds me a little of Lost with all of this, I'm hoping they explain it a different way.

Yes, more questions.

sargon20

Gold
Pending Deletion
In this case, no he didn't. When she mentioned the Hybrid on the base star had called her "harbinger of death" he visibly flipped.

I remember this part. So he knows something about 'The Harbinger of Death' and could that point to her being a Cylon?

She ended up burning the body and hasn't mentioned it to anyone yet.

This concerns me as well. Why did she feel she had to destroy it (evidence?).

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a feeling that both Kara and Ellen Tigh are Cylon skinjobs.

Yes, I know there are supposed to be twelve Cylon models...but there were also only supposed to be twelve colonies of Kobol.

sargon20

Gold
Pending Deletion
I have a feeling that both Kara and Ellen Tigh are Cylon skinjobs.

Yes, I know there are supposed to be twelve Cylon models...but there were also only supposed to be twelve colonies of Kobol.

I thought that was strongly alluded to when Colonel Tigh kept dreaming about her and his previous life.