Bautistud

kandeemann2001

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A yearbook?
you know, it's actually extremely sad that you turned my comment (saying that i know chris and went to high school with him) into needless, pointless drama. i have absolutely no reason to tell such a useless lie.

chris is one of the kindest, sweetest human beings i've ever known and i felt truly honored to be friends with him in high school. i've spent my entire lifetime struggling with my sexuality and feeling like i was a freak and had no place of belonging, but anytime we would talk, chris had a special gift of being able to make me feel truly heard...and better yet, his capacity for true empathy and compassion made him such a wonderful friend in times when you needed one. we had drama class together, and since pacifica high was a performing arts school, we were all a bunch of dancing, singing, acting, performing outcasts and misfits. but chris was always so kind and so nice to me, and we were close friends for junior and senior years.

i honestly couldn't care less about whether you (or anyone else) doesn't believe me, but i'll share some photos of chris from high school...where he was JUST as gorgeous as he is now ❤ in fact, he won our first "mr. pacifica" pageant ours was the first high school in the state to do a boy's beauty pageant competition and we had a talent segment, dress/eveningwear, swimsuit/speedo, casualwear, and then a speech. i'll post a couple picture from that night. but i'm happy to say that this is one rare instance where the guy you see in those tiktoks is the real, true person. he is, by EVERY measure, the kind and caring and loving person that his followers believe him to be ❤

Attachments

artemes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
you know, it's actually extremely sad that you turned my comment (saying that i know chris and went to high school with him) into needless, pointless drama. i have absolutely no reason to tell such a useless lie.

chris is one of the kindest, sweetest human beings i've ever known and i felt truly honored to be friends with him in high school. i've spent my entire lifetime struggling with my sexuality and feeling like i was a freak and had no place of belonging, but anytime we would talk, chris had a special gift of being able to make me feel truly heard...and better yet, his capacity for true empathy and compassion made him such a wonderful friend in times when you needed one. we had drama class together, and since pacifica high was a performing arts school, we were all a bunch of dancing, singing, acting, performing outcasts and misfits. but chris was always so kind and so nice to me, and we were close friends for junior and senior years.

i honestly couldn't care less about whether you (or anyone else) doesn't believe me, but i'll share some photos of chris from high school...where he was JUST as gorgeous as he is now ❤ in fact, he won our first "mr. pacifica" pageant ours was the first high school in the state to do a boy's beauty pageant competition and we had a talent segment, dress/eveningwear, swimsuit/speedo, casualwear, and then a speech. i'll post a couple picture from that night. but i'm happy to say that this is one rare instance where the guy you see in those tiktoks is the real, true person. he is, by EVERY measure, the kind and caring and loving person that his followers believe him to be ❤
Well that shut that troll up didn't it? Lol well seems like you had a great friend back then, good for you bud.

kandeemann2001

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well that shut that troll up didn't it? Lol well seems like you had a great friend back then, good for you bud.
hahaha!! i didn't wanna seem like an asshole, buuuuuut i noticed it got REAL quiet all of a sudden and thank you so much. chris was a truly incredible friend and i'm so happy to see him get his very own LPSG forum!! i've had a mind to tell him that he's officially "gaymous", but i wouldn't want him coming here getting upset with any of you.

but ya...that was kinda funny tho (crickets...crickets)

Sacred_Jan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahaha!! i didn't wanna seem like an asshole, buuuuuut i noticed it got REAL quiet all of a sudden and thank you so much. chris was a truly incredible friend and i'm so happy to see him get his very own LPSG forum!! i've had a mind to tell him that he's officially "gaymous", but i wouldn't want him coming here getting upset with any of you.

but ya...that was kinda funny tho (crickets...crickets)
I wasn’t being an asshole, I just have a hard time believing strangers online.