Baylor Football Stud. . . Wow!!

joboy1

Expert Member
Media
Thanks Dee Dee for backing up my post. The previous post from the know it all who knows nothing about football got very annoying!

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know HOW I got onto this thread, but I have to comment. My husband played college and professional football for a couple of years. They DO NOT wear cups...only jocks. And someone on here intimated that football players have small penises? WRONG! I've got one at home that I live with and when I was younger saw many, many more...most are anything but small. I got to peek in the dressing room on more than one occasion...

No idea about general penis size and don't care. Anyone who is dumb enough to believe that steriods shrink penis size is too stupid to have an intelligent discussion or they wouldn't say something like that.

I assume things have changed since I played football in college and pro. We were required to wear them just like wearing a helmet or other pads. Your husband is lucky that I didn't play college or pro with him because I would have punched those balls every chance I got. Of course he may be too fast to catch? But he would be down on the field at some point I would think? It's a tough, mean (and dirty) sport and that's exactly what I liked about it. Wimps need not apply.

I have been in college and pro locker rooms in that last several years many times, but who would think to pay attention to something like that? I'm not doubting your word DD. I just haven't notice the change away from them. They are uncomfortable at times. The only thing I still do is kick-boxing and I would love to get in the ring with a guy not wearing a cup. Match over is say....10 seconds? Okay maybe longer, you can't get caught hitting below the belt, it has to be an "accident".:biggrin1::eek:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys are on another planet. In the NFL and NCAA, football players are required to wear protective cups Incorrect.

Geez, do some research fellas. We will when you will.

Regardless, I'm chiming out of this thread...he looks like a big fairy to me, which isn't my taste.

Your taste wasn't in the OP or up for discussion so it doesn't really matter, but stop being such an asshat.