BB7 UK - Just started...

Bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Showing prospects for some hung men as well as a few nudists, there are also a couple of sex stories about the scouse model in the house, any pics of any of the men, or stories on the model would be greatly appreciated^^ thanks.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Could a passing mod please correct the title of this thread to Big Brother 7 UK? :smile:

=============================

--> CLICK FOR PICTURE <--

Shahbaz shocks group with penis flash (Day 4)

Shahbaz left his housemates stunned and appalled this evening after flashing his penis at them.

On the receiving end of his unexpected exposure were Mikey, Grace, Imogen, Lea, Bonnie and Richard, all lying together in two adjacent beds.

Attempting to get their attention, an excitable Shahbaz mounted Mikey's bed, jumped up and down a few times then whipped down his pants.

The housemates recoiled in horror, shielding their faces with their hands, before commenting on the frightening apparition.

"That's disgusting," Richard exclaimed. "That's the smallest penis I've ever seen! I think a fucking newborn baby is bigger."

Moments later, Shahbaz treated them to a repeat performance to prove that he was uncircumcised.

Still unimpressed, Richard told the others: "I think we're going to change his name to Shewinky."

Shahbaz refuted the "small" claims, however, insisting: "It's a grower!"

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds9118.html

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And, perhaps inevitably following the incident reported in post #3, the first cock pic to surface from BB7 UK shows what the other housemates got to see when Shahbaz flashed them in bed. :rolleyes:

Attachments

sgop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
alex8 said:
Youtube video of Mikey's audition tape. While he may have a well-toned physique, I think you'll find that what he actually says may render him an instant turn-off. :rolleyes:

You're right as always Alex: what a neanderthal

Shaun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just for those who are interested,
Sezer aint the one 2 be looking at, Pete has a " Dark Horse" he took it out in the pool and the girls all said it was the biggest thing they have ever seen..

-Shaun

Pook&Pookage

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just watching tonight's programme and Pete just got his out whilst in the pool and waved it around - much to the delight and amazement :eek: of the rest of the housemates.

Sadly however they pulled back to a wide angle camera - but there did appear to be much splashing around! - Darn them - but I suppose it was 9:30pm.

There was a story in the Star Newspaper from an ex girlfriend saying he had the biggest she's ever seen.

But if other years are anything to go by that'll be the last we see of it for the rest of the series - the little teases :mad:

topman29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this is the best shot i could get from the video of Petes cock, perhaps someone els could post the video somewhere

topman29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it seems to have not uploaded with my message, how do you upload an attachment along with a message?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thorrrr said:
Hey you guys are getting slow why is there no shot of Petes cock on here by now?? :smile:

Because it takes time for these things to emerge online, and it's the middle of the night in the UK. :rolleyes:

This is a first, pretty unclear screen cap, but there's going to be a lot more on Pete within the next 24 hours for sure! :biggrin1:

Attachments

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Youtube video of the section of last night's show involving Pete's cock.. although it's not exactly clearly discernible, which is doubtless why so few caps have appeared apart from the one I posted earlier. But there's plenty of time for further revelations on the show yet. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrjrOGZOUl8&search=bb7